šŸ”Š PixelAutoMessages [v1.0] [1.8.9 - 1.11.2]

The problem is that you have to keep track of the IDs on your own if you use keys; if itā€™s a list you donā€™t have to pay attention to it. And on the pluginā€™s end, you just call getChildrenList instead of getChildrenMap, and everything works.

Just to say because I got a bit misleading so just so the information is more clear: this mod is NOT for 1.8.9 nativelly.

Is not, but theres no reason to do not use. Will not cause issues and crash on your server.

All new updates will be posted on Ore Downloads: FabioZumbi12 / PixelAutoMessages

Hey @FabioZumbi12

Could there be a permission node for seeing broadcaster? Would be useful if I want to disable a group from seeing the broadcasts but allow other groups.

In the config, it uses c-permission="" where you can create your own permission for each broadcast. I personally use c-permission="pam.new" and c-permission="pam.member".

Ah, itā€™s actually in the sample config :sweat_smile: mustā€™ve missed it. Oops

Thanks!

Can I suggest for separate broadcasters though, with separate prefix and interval settings if possible? As of now all the broadcasts are in one list so it has to go through a specific number of broadcasts before it gets to the ones I want to show more, such as the current event broadcasts. @FabioZumbi12

In our continuing effort to phase out the Plugin Releases category, this thread is being locked because the plugin is already listed on Ore.

Check it out: FabioZumbi12 / PixelAutoMessages