LuckPerms - A permissions plugin for Minecraft servers

A new version has been released for LuckPerms, it is available for download here.

A permissions plugin

Glad to know luckperms has become a permissions plugin, did you change anything else in this update?

So I have been wondering for awhile now. I have created a track and groups for the tracks with no * perms. The track goes Default > VIP > T-Mod > Mod > Admin > Superadmin > Owner > GOD. I have the GOD rank and some reason T-Mods can target me. The weights start at default = 0 then increase by 100 per rank. Is there a reason that admin’s can run /kill on GOD. Is there no immunity values?

So I was wondering if there was immunity values for groups / tracks? So I have a track with all the groups set up with correct permissions. The track is "default > VIP > T-Mod > Mod > Admin > Superadmin > Owner > GOD. Now some reason admin’s that have access to /kill can target the GOD group. Is there a way to fix this? Add immunity to certain groups? The weights are all set as Default = 0 VIP = 100 and it goes up by 100 each rank after that.

After adding this people no longer have access to eat bread, use the trade center, use the pc, and other various things like that.

A new version has been released for LuckPerms, it is available for download here.

First release of LuckPerms for SpongeAPI 8. The API 7 release is no longer supported.

The final release of LuckPerms for Sponge API 7.