luckyPerms and GriefPrevention

It is my first time as an admin for a server and I wanted to use grief Prevention, but I found that Players can’t even use the /help!. I tried reading the wiki but was slightly overwhelmed by the amount of information that it displayed at that moment. What do I have to do to allow players to use basic commands like /help or /basicclaims but not necessarily /adminclaims or /townclaims?
EDIT:
I just noticed that even I cannot access the /Help from my player account

Here are my Permissions

Setting up GriefPrevention is very straight forward, as explained on the Ore page:

If you want to have a quickstart, there are 2 basic permissions you can give griefprevention.user to your players and griefprevention.admin to your staff.

There are other permissions you will want to manage, such as permissions for Sponge and Minecraft commands. They can be found on the SpongeDocs Commands page.
Finally, Luckperms itself has an excellent wiki to help you understand how to use it. Start on the server console by giving yourself permission to use luckperms:
/lp user {your_user_name} permission set luckperms true
You can do most of the rest in-game from there. But there’s no avoiding reading a few wikis here and there.

1 Like