Marriage Reloaded Ported Request

I’ve been getting alot of requests from my players for this plugin to be ported to sponge.
Could anyone assist in doing this? Would be greatfully appreciated!
https://mods.curse.com/bukkit-plugins/minecraft/marriage-master

2 Likes

I honestly don’t understand why people want this plugin ported so desperately.

For the same reason Minecraft Comes Alive exists. People like to goof around while playing. Besides, if you ‘marry’ your friend, you get all of those helpful perks. It’s an interesting system.

2 Likes

If no one else has started this, I suppose I will give it a shot. It will not end up exactly like the plugin mentioned, but it will share some features. If you have any extra feature requests on top of what the linked plugin provides, please feel free to suggest them.

1 Like

I’d probably start on this once I get Geocrafting at least in a releasable state. Always need a new hobby :stuck_out_tongue:

Of course. I’m probably going to work on implementing a basic version of this soon and slowly trickling in all of the super neat features that the original had if they’re too difficult to implement with the current state of things or just time reasons. Anyway, expect a video or pictures in the coming days of this plugin in some form.

1 Like

Really appreciate the help. :slight_smile: Glad that someone understands. Looking forward to the first release and I’ll def be keeping my eye out; if not be sure to tag me or come back to this thread and post a link directing to it for others who’m have been requesting something like this to see.

1 Like

Yeah no problem, I’ll give it a shot tonight probably. Seems like a really fun, feature filled plugin to make.

What would be some nice, creative but still sfw names for this plugin? :stuck_out_tongue: Having some trouble coming up with any good ones.

This topic was in dire need of cleaning up.

1. Keep on the topic in the future.
  2. This is a thread about porting a plugin, not the morality of same-sex marriage.
  3. “Freedom of Speech” does not spread to internet communities. We’re not the government. While we don’t condone censorship, quite a few of the messages in this discussion were harmful, discriminatory, and unnecessarily rude.

Any further posts not related strictly to the logistics of porting this plugin to Sponge will be issued a standard penalty. This is the only warning.

8 Likes

Message got deleted due to well-warranted thread cleanup, will re-post names I thought of: Joint, Unity, Partnership

1 Like

I’ve came up with a nice name that’ll fit my plugin naming convention in the future. Working on the plugin as we speak. Metaphorically. Right now I’m just staring at pixels and wishing I had something to do besides stalk an RMA request and FedEx.

that lightning tho

4 Likes

Awwww. :3

1 Like

Yeah, I’m happy with the naming convention.

#$#$#%$^#656534 stop it intellij please i just want to write code in peace

1 Like

HuskyLove. lolll nice. xd
looking pretty great thus far; cant wait to see more!

1 Like

any progression being made husky? really appreciate what you’re doing.

Well, I got sick for a week and I’m waiting for someone to currently give me payment for something, so right now it’s kind of slow. I’m going to continue work on this shortly, though.

Basically, I’m making lots of promises and then getting swamped.

Any news on this?

Hey, my players are hoping for a marriage plugin so I was wondering if this had been finished yet?

no i believe code never got around to actually porting it completely. It is likely that he got sidetracked or very busy with other projects. Would like to see it myself but no promises that it will be.

1 Like