MC Eterna 1.6.1(MC 1.12.2) issues with spongeforge 7.4.7

I am using a 1.12.2 server. I’m running MC Eternal 1.6.1. So the issue is that when I start up the server I get loads of information that I have no idea about. The server startup after awhile will say something about SpongeForge conflicting with a mod and never continue to startup; any plays that try to connect after this points are told to hold on the server is still starting up.

The main issue I’m having is that I have to manually input /fml confirm in console every time server startup or reset. I am not told where to put “-Dfml.queryResult=confirm or -Dfml.queryResult=cancel to preselect the answer.”

pastebin

The /fml confirm command is there because it wants to make a backup, because you have changed the set of mods it uses. It will wait until it gets a response. This does not indicate a problem with SpongeForge compatibility, and it only needs to run once (unless you remove SpongeForge, or other mods). You could just enter the command into the console. Otherwise, the -Dfml parameters need to be part of the start-up script, after the Forge invocation.