MenuAPI - Easily create GUIs

i m not , i just copy this demo

api version:0.0.1

I’ll check it out…

I know what’s wrong and it may take a while to fix…

ok :slight_smile:

I was trying to come up with a complex solution for the problem… But it’s actually quite simple. For now, you can fix it by using the tracker method that accepts a BiConsumer, and use new SerializableMap for the second (or maybe it’s third) parameter…

Can you give me an example of one?

:slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

Is this plugin still under active development?

Yes and no… I plan on a complete rewrite, using what I’ve learned writing this version, but this week, and next, are AP exams, so I’m extremely occupied with studying… After tomorrow, however, I’ll be free!

2 Likes

Any updates on this?
And I can’t seem to find it anywhere on your GitHub.

I deleted the GitHub repo and my previous computer’s hard drive corrupted, losing all my data.

And besides that, I am in that unfortunate place known as “senior year of high school,” right in the midst of the mad rush to apply for college…

So no, no updates.

I do apologize that I haven’t kept my sponge projects up to date, but, to put it bluntly life happens.

:slight_smile:

Why did you delete it from GitHub? I mean there’s no harm in leaving abandonned projects there.

I… I don’t remember…
one of those late-night coffee-fueled git-cleansing…

You guys have those too? Right?

You never cleanse git… I mean that’s literally what it is for. To make sure you don’t lose your code.

Deleting git repos locally is another story though. But never ever delete them on the remote, unless you move the repo somewhere else. And even then it’s the last step.

Yeah… I don’t really know what I was doing…
It was at least 3 months ago, maybe more… I must’ve been stupider then…

I mean, there isn’t much I can do now though…
Sorry?

I’m not mad at you or anything. No need to apologize.

AT least now you know :stuck_out_tongue:

Yep!
(and besides, if someone really wants the code that badly, the binaries are still there… the library wasn’t that well written though…)

That’s a fair idea. I mean I would have modified the code anyways.

A fork, don’t know if it is up-to-date: GitHub - randombyte-developer/Menu

An up-to-date alternative to this plugin would be my plugin HuskyUI, found here.
Documentation is sparse but it’s getting better.