MenuAPI - Easily create GUIs

Demo not work
What’s the problem?

Hmph… turns out I made some changes to trackers and forget to update the demo. Remove the “vars” parameter from the lambda and it’ll work.

Hmm… it occurs to me that you could implement a custom formatter to provide animations, and then call the refresh method on MenuContext each tick… In fact, I may potentially add that in the future… The far future, as I am currently invested in a school programming project…

1 Like

No worries. :)))

thx XD ~XD~XD

demo not work again…

I could have sworn the demo was working when I ran it… Did you modify the demo in any way? If not, I’ve done SOMETHING wrong and I’ll have to fix it… it’s also possible I’m yet to publish a fix I did for trackers… But I thought I did

i m not , i just copy this demo

api version:0.0.1

I’ll check it out…

I know what’s wrong and it may take a while to fix…

ok :slight_smile:

I was trying to come up with a complex solution for the problem… But it’s actually quite simple. For now, you can fix it by using the tracker method that accepts a BiConsumer, and use new SerializableMap for the second (or maybe it’s third) parameter…

Can you give me an example of one?

:slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

Is this plugin still under active development?

Yes and no… I plan on a complete rewrite, using what I’ve learned writing this version, but this week, and next, are AP exams, so I’m extremely occupied with studying… After tomorrow, however, I’ll be free!

2 Likes

Any updates on this?
And I can’t seem to find it anywhere on your GitHub.

I deleted the GitHub repo and my previous computer’s hard drive corrupted, losing all my data.

And besides that, I am in that unfortunate place known as “senior year of high school,” right in the midst of the mad rush to apply for college…

So no, no updates.

I do apologize that I haven’t kept my sponge projects up to date, but, to put it bluntly life happens.

:slight_smile:

Why did you delete it from GitHub? I mean there’s no harm in leaving abandonned projects there.

I… I don’t remember…
one of those late-night coffee-fueled git-cleansing…

You guys have those too? Right?