Minecraft Server: "Internal Exception Read Time Out"

I have bought a desktop computer to play games such as Sims, steam games and of course minecraft however when I made a new 1.8 minecraft server (of course still modded) I ran into a problem you see every time I started up my server I could simply not get on at all my minecraft client would always come up with “internal exception read time out” I spent :flashlight:

Hello, and welcome to the Sponge forums!

We are a community based around the SpongeAPI and its official implementations, SpongeVanilla and SpongeForge. They currently have stable support for 1.9.4 and 1.10.2, with a version for 1.11 in (usable) development.

I read your post as if you aren’t using Sponge at all. This is fine, of course, but it puts you a little outside the scope of our forums. You might find better help on Mojang’s Help Site, Minecraft Forum or Planet Minecraft.

I also moved your question into its own topic, as it had nothing to do with the original topic you replied on. This makes it easier to find for others who might have the same problem in the future :slight_smile:

Edit: Also, to help you we need a little more information. console logs and crashlogs are preferrable, as they let us see what went wrong in more detail!

2 Likes