Missing MCP classes

Dear all,

I cloned the Spone Forge repository and created my gradle based plugin as an new module in InteliJ Idea.

Module configuration

I also added the plugin as an artifact to create the jar file into the debug run/mods folder.

Artifact configuration

In my plugin I am using the MCP classes to create custom AI-Tasks for my entities.

If I run the server in debug, everything is working, but when I build my plugin and use the jar on a real Sponge server, I receive the following error.

Error message

e[Ke[33;1m[19:01:51] [Server thread/WARN] [Sponge]: /* Owning Mod/Plugin: rightofconquest /
e[39;0m>
e[Ke[33;1m[19:01:51] [Server thread/WARN] [Sponge]: /
Exception: /
e[39;0m>
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: /
e[39;0m>
net.minecraft.entity.EntityLiving.ge /
e[39;0m>
Navigator()Lnet/minecraft/pathfindin /
e[39;0m>
/PathNavigate; /
e[39;0m>
de.right.of.conquest.individual.ConquestEntity.cancelMove(ConquestEntity.java:429)

Does anybody know how I can include the needed MCP libraries into my plugin to run it on a server?

Gradle build

Regards Sascha

I should have read the documentation better. I had to use the gradle build task instead of the artifact output.

I found the useful hint inside the documentation:

ForgeGradle automatically configures your plugin to re-obfuscate to Searge mappings when building it so you can run it in production. Make sure to use Gradle’s build task, and not jar directly.

https://docs.spongepowered.org/stable/en/plugin/internals/mcp-setup.html