it doesnt auto start the server?
im hosting by pc.
and typed ingame /reboot now then /reboot confirm.
but we waited 2 mins and it didnt start it on its own.
is there in the config some thing that we gotta derect it to
Unfortunatly, the plugin itself is not enough to fully restart a server. There is technically a way for me to do that but i am not willing to currently put the time into making that happen.
The only methods to get your server to restart is to either
- Have a control panel (Like McMyAdmin, Which is what i use and have dont for years now, It also has a free version which is limited to 10 online users) which will detect that your server has stopped and automatically restart it for you.
- Have a batch file start your server and have it check whether or not the server is currently running and if not, it will start the server again. (I do not know of any batch file scripts for this though)
is mcmyadmin able to connect to a already working server?
cuz im looking at it and it seems to make a server and not work for a other one
If you place the current server files inside McMyAdmins Minecraft folder, it will run that server
- Vote not starting in a certain circumstance
- Prevent realTimeRestart from scheduling a new restart if the current one has been canceled
- Configurable kick message
- Option to disable scoreboard for both countdown and vote
Will also not be uploading any API versions below 7. Ask on discord support channel if required.
- Configurable default reason for restarts
- Reason added to action bar title broadcast
- Fix title broadcast in some circumstances