This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, MMCReboot. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.
This is basically a server restart plugin with a few different features
- Auto restart every # hours
- Auto restart at certain times of the day
- Player vote to restart using /reboot vote (optional in the config, Default on)
- Scoreboard to show vote counts and restart timer for 5 minutes or less.
- Configurable chat warning timer
- Optional reason for a restart
- Config reload using /sponge plugins reload
mmcreboot.reboot.vote- start a vote to restart the server
mmcreboot.reboot.now- restart the server immediately
mmcreboot.reboot.start- set a timer to restart
mmcreboot.reboot.time- check the time until a restart
mmcreboot.reboot.cancel- cancel any restart/vote in progress
mmcreboot.reboot.bypass.vote- bypass the initial checks for /reboot vote
mmcreboot.reboot.toggle.vote- in-game toggle for enabling and disabling of the voting system
- /Reboot vote
- /Reboot vote yes | no
- /Reboot vote on | off
- /Reboot now
- /Reboot start h|m|s time [reason-optional]
- /Reboot cancel
- /Reboot time
- /Reboot help
This plugin uses bStats to anonymously collect usage data.
You can disable this by going to config/bstats/config.conf.
All collected stats can be found here: https://bstats.org/plugin/sponge/MMCReboot