This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, MMCTickets. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.
This is a simple to use real time ticket system. This allows servers to manage their players issues efficiently and easily.
- Configurable messages
- Configurable notifications for open tickets
- Players are able to see and close their own tickets if the issue is resolved without staff help
- /ticket - returns full help page based on what permissions you have
- /ticket read/check - display a list of all open tickets
- /ticket read/check closed - display a list of all closed tickets
- /ticket read/check held - display a list of all held tickets
- /ticket read/check self - display a list of all tickets that has been created by yourself
- /ticket read/check (ticketID) - display more details about a ticket - a player with the self permission can see their own ticket
- /ticket open (message) - open a new ticket
- /ticket close (ticketID) (optional: comment) - close a ticket with a comment
- /ticket hold (ticketID) - Put a ticket on hold
- /ticket reopen (ticketID) - reopen a closed or held ticket
- /ticket teleport (ticketID) - teleport to where a ticket was created
- /ticket assign (ticketID) (name) - assign a specific person to a ticket
- /ticket claim (ticketID) - claim a ticket, telling the user and staff you are working on it
- /ticket unclaim (ticketID) - unclaim a ticket, telling the user and staff you are no longer working on it
- /ticket ban (player) - ban someone from being able to open tickets
- /ticket unban (player) - unban someone from being to open tickets
- /stafflist - display a list of all online staff members (staff must have the permission to appear on this list)
- /modreq = /ticket open
- /check = /ticket read/check
This plugin uses bStats to anonymously collect usage data.
You can disable this by going to config/bstats/config.conf.
All collected stats can be found here: https://bstats.org/plugin/sponge/MMCTickets