MMCTickets - A real time ticket system

This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, MMCTickets. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.

Description

This is a simple to use real time ticket system. This allows servers to manage their players issues efficiently and easily.

Support

Github

Features

• Configurable messages
  • Configurable notifications for open tickets
  • Players are able to see and close their own tickets if the issue is resolved without staff help

Permissions

Click here for Permissions list

Commands

• /ticket - returns full help page based on what permissions you have
  • /ticket read/check - display a list of all open tickets
  • /ticket read/check closed - display a list of all closed tickets
  • /ticket read/check held - display a list of all held tickets
  • /ticket read/check self - display a list of all tickets that has been created by yourself
  • /ticket read/check (ticketID) - display more details about a ticket - a player with the self permission can see their own ticket
  • /ticket open (message) - open a new ticket
  • /ticket close (ticketID) (optional: comment) - close a ticket with a comment
  • /ticket hold (ticketID) - Put a ticket on hold
  • /ticket reopen (ticketID) - reopen a closed or held ticket
  • /ticket teleport (ticketID) - teleport to where a ticket was created
  • /ticket assign (ticketID) (name) - assign a specific person to a ticket
  • /ticket claim (ticketID) - claim a ticket, telling the user and staff you are working on it
  • /ticket unclaim (ticketID) - unclaim a ticket, telling the user and staff you are no longer working on it
  • /ticket ban (player) - ban someone from being able to open tickets
  • /ticket unban (player) - unban someone from being to open tickets
  • /stafflist - display a list of all online staff members (staff must have the permission to appear on this list)

Aliases

• /modreq = /ticket open
  • /check = /ticket read/check

Pictures

Tickets

BStats

This plugin uses bStats to anonymously collect usage data.

You can disable this by going to config/bstats/config.conf.

All collected stats can be found here: https://bstats.org/plugin/sponge/MMCTickets

Donate

If you like what I do, Please consider giving a donation, every little helps! :slight_smile: Donate

1 Like

A new version has been released for MMCTickets, it is available for download here.

Added:

• Delay timer between opening tickets
  • Option to not display offline player’s tickets
  • /ticket comment (ticketID) (comment)
1 Like

A new version has been released for MMCTickets, it is available for download here.

Fix bug with update message

Could this be the last bug?

Fixes:

• Comment cmd now works
  • Comment is now shown even if issue is open

I believe these are the last issues at this moment, So i am moving from beta to full release.

Would it be possible to add support for MySQL, so that the same ticket system can be used across multiple servers?

This is a planned feature, but I have never done anything with MySQL before so i need to familiarise myself with it first.

Fix error with /stafflist while no staff are online.
Make the notification for a new open ticket clickable.

Fix formatting for multiple staff in /stafflist

v1.2.0

Add action buttons to ticket info panel

v1.3.0

Allow overwrite of comments on tickets.

mmctickets.commands.edit.comment

Mostly internal changes and no new features.

• Converted ticket status to use Enum’s
  • Convert to use UUID’s for name checks

These changes will also automatically convert your old TicketData.conf to use the new nodes and format, There is no need for you to do anything.

1 Like

Update API version to work with latest API7

1 Like

• Fix error with version check.
  • Only save player data when it is required.

• Fix error with version check.
  • Only save player data when required.

Fixes

• /ticket teleport now works
  • Various commands that used player argument inputs now work with offline players

Changes

• messages.conf moved to localization folder, Old conf is ignored and if any changes were made, please swap them over to the new location.

Fixes

• update checker not working - Also improved checking
  • default ticketAssignUser string changed from {0} to {1} at the end

Notes

API 5-6 will no longer be uploaded regularly, Focus will be set on API 7 and higher.

Datastore update, Breaks old storage.

Atm there is no conversion of data from the previous versions. I am unsure on whether to implement this or not honestly.

Changes

• Flatfile storage was removed
  • New Datastores: H2 & MySQL
  • New server name in config (Required to be set before tickets can be opened)
  • Fixed lang files not generating

Web-API should still work on this version.

If there is any issues, Please do not hesitate to contact me on my support discord MMC Plugins

• Fix H2 driver
  • Fix h2 referencing in mysql datastore

Allow console to open tickets, same command as normal.

Fix an issue with getting names in tickets cross-server