This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, Mobpression. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.
Inspired by MergedMob for Spigot
What is it?
Have you ever wanted to have a way of easily managing your mobs into one small area automatically? Or perhaps optimise the amount of entities on your server? Well now you can!
Mobpression makes the life of any server owner easy by compressing all of your like-mobs together. Compressed mobs can stack on top of each-other to create a larger compression and you can kill a compressed mob to decrement the amount of mobs left!
How do I use it?
- Drop the plugin jar file into your
- Launch your server and that’s it!
What’s to come in the future?
Currently, the plugin is in a working state, but there are improvements that I plan to make in the future.
- Allow you to blacklist the compression of certain mobs using a list in the config.
- Add a configurable layout for the name of the compressed mob shown. Default: [2x]
- Optimise the way that compressed mobs compress with eachother.
- Add a management system which will allow you to remove/spawn compressed mobs in the world.
You’ll notice that it takes effect right away! There is no configuration needed as of yet.