[Modification] Nations Plugin issues

Hi there, I’m Anchibitto/MineTears, founder of PixelDream minecraft Serveur, a Pixelmon Semi-RP, based mostly on Nations, the “old” plugin. We’re currently having some small issues with it, and I’m looking for someone to correct them.
I can pay the amount needed, but I think discussing about that is better than giving prices now.
I can explain exactly the issues I’m having, give you anything you want to be able to work properly.
Legally talking the plugin is now considered unmaintained, and anyone can work on it.

Thanks for taking the time to read that, if you’re interested, feel free to add me on discord : Anchibitto#4499 and we’ll discuss a bit about prices and what I need exactly.

See you around! :slight_smile:

I need to correct you here. While it does state that it’s unmaintained on the Github page that doesn’t change anything legally. Specifically, it doesn’t mean that anyone can work on it if they couldn’t before. If it was “All Rights Reserved” with closed source, that would still be the case and you wouldn’t be able to work on it. Please don’t make such an incorrect claim.

For the avoidance of doubt, however, the licence was that anyone could work on it anyway subject to the provisions of the MIT licence. So, anyone looking to modify the plugin are able to do so - but this is independent of whether or not the plugin is maintained.

2 Likes

I deeply apologize then, I read it wrong! Thanks for the correction sir!

Still searching though!