💰 EconomyLite v2.13.0 | API 7.0

Which command and permission are you trying?

EconomyLite v2.12.0 is now available!

• Added ability to migrate from H2 to MySQL

Where can we find the stable releases of API 6.x? On Ore, latest is 5.x

Development versions actually contain the same code as the version available on Ore. It turns out no breaking changes were made that effected EconomyLite in API 6. The next release will be built for API 6, and development builds will be pushed to API 7.

Alright, I am working on a plugin but I need to have a second Currency, I have that set up but I am not finding any way to add/remove from a second currency. Is there any documentation on this subject or can someone assist me?

Once you have added a second currency, you can switch between currencies using the /currency set command.

Yeah I know that, but I am having a main currency, that everyone uses often, and a secondary one that is used for other things but cant be gotten as often.

I am working on coding my plugin atm but should i set the currency, give/take from the second one, then set it back to the original one every time i want to change the secondary one?

If you are coding a plugin, the methods used to access the Economy API contain a currency parameter which can be used.

Thanks for that, I found it all in the PlayerEconService.java file.
I dont know why I didnt look at the src, I was looking through the documentation and didnt see any mention of it

can you add the ability to use exp as an economy
I was thinking of making a server in the very far future
with this as a main feature and possibly using sponge

I won’t be adding support to use experience points as the economy in EconomyLite. Perhaps someone could create a plugin that converts experience to a currency.

Ok that’s fair I already asked someone else sense this is a lite Plugin thanks for reading it though

how do i set it up to just use the symbol, want to use $ in front, have it set as dollars, dont want to see dollars

EconomyLite displays currency using a suffix instead of a prefix. I may add the option for prefixes in the future.

May I introduce this plugin to Chinese players
I have translated this plugin into Chinese
and use your github link:wink:

Will you be posting the plugin anywhere? Or just running a Chinese server?

Yes,I want to posting in Foren machen.
www.mcbbs.net
Dont worry. I will use your link.

Feel free to share this plugin!

Please continue discussion on the Ore topic.