šŸ’° EconomyLite v2.13.0 | API 7.0

Can you add the ability to get the balance of other players?

2 Likes

Sure! Iā€™ll add this in the next update!

2 Likes

Iā€™m planning on rewriting EconomyLite in a major update sometime in the future. I would like to get the communityā€™s input on what should be changed, what users dislike/like, and more. Please take a few minutes to fill out this Google Form and help shape EconomyLiteā€™s future!

2 Likes

9.9/10 best plugin to use for testing my plugin that hooks into economy.
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Flibio ! I want to know how players can earn money without the admin give it to them. I didnā€™t find what I want on your Wiki.

EconomyLite currently has no way for players to earn money. I decided to leave that up to other plugins to do and make EconomyLite simply an economy plugin. My other plugin, JobsLite may be helpful.

Can you add a message to be sent to players receiving money from /pay?

1 Like

Iā€™ll add that soon!

EconomyLite v1.1.5 is now available!

• Updatifier support
  • Old update checking removed
  • Statslite support
  • Custom statistics removed
  • When a player or business is payed, they will receive a chat message
  • New command: /playerbalance <playername> (econ.playerbalance)

:inbox_tray: Download EconomyLite

:bangbang: Issue Tracker

:memo: Feature Suggestions

:wrench: Source Code

:books: Wiki

:heavy_dollar_sign: Support Me

Donā€™t forget to fill out this Google Form and help shape the future of EconomyLite. It will be used it to plan EconomyLite 2.0.

1 Like

Can you add a .cfg option to give players a set amount of money on first entry of a server? If so thanks.

Sure! Iā€™ll put it on my list of things to do.

1 Like

EconomyLite v1.1.6 is now available!

• Bug fixes
  • New config option: Default-Currency (Sets the starting balance of a new player)

EDIT: EconomyLite v1.1.7 is available and fixes a issue with Updatifier.
EDIT 2: EconomyLite v1.1.8 is available and fixes another issue

Donā€™t forget to fill out this Google Form and help shape the future of EconomyLite. It will be used it to plan EconomyLite 2.0.

How about a command such as /baltop that shows who has the most cash? It would be formatted like this.

EconomyLite Baltop

1. ProfessorOak: $1,000,000 {Plural Name of Currency}
  2. example1: $5,000
  3. example2: $4,500

------------------------------------------------<< 1/1 >>--------------------------------------------------------

It would show the balance of every player on the server & how much they have as well, and there can be only around 10-15 entries on a single page. Just an idea.

I also donā€™t know if it is possible, but shortening the command from ā€œeconā€ to ā€œecoā€ as it is shorter and sounds a bit better.

Sounds good, Iā€™ll look into adding it. Iā€™ll add /eco as an alias for /econ.

1 Like

EconomyLite v1.1.9 is now available!

• Updated to Sponge API 4.0.0

Doesnt work with latest version.
http://pastie.org/10754175

1 Like

Can confirm, happened for me as well

2 Likes

Thanks for reportingā€¦ Iā€™ve re-uploaded the release on GitHub. Sorry to everyone who has already downloaded it. You can re-download v1.1.9 and it will work.

EconomyLite v1.2.0 is now available. The only change was a bump in the Statslite revision.

@Flibio You should relocate the statslite package when shading it (e.g. to a package in your plugin package), donā€™t include it in its original package. For Maven, see Apache Maven Shade Plugin ā€“ Relocating Classes

@Minecrell Not reallyā€¦ See this file:
https://github.com/Flibio/EconomyLite/blob/master/pom.xml
It added statslite into compile scope instead of shipping statslite.
The reason that it does not exist in v1.1.9 may be because that some other plugins loaded before EconomyLite loads statslite earlier before.