💰 EconomyLite v2.13.0 | API 7.0

Could you please open an issue on GitHub so we can discuss this further?

Done: Error on change Host/VPS hostname ¡ Issue #28 ¡ Flibio/EconomyLite ¡ GitHub

Thanks.

Any plan to add migration from TotalEconomy?
:slight_smile:

Seconding that, interested in moving back to EcoLite - it has better performance. But I just tested, the switch would wipe all balance data, as it is stored in a .json for TotalEconomy. Using Forge 2202, Sponge 2019 and PixelmonEconomyBridge.
EDIT: At least, Polis’ balance is kept.

I using EcoLite because PixelBridge too… its the only works perfect with the bridge.

Had used the PixelmonBridge with LiteEco before, all works fine. What I was wondering, if it could be done say on player join (enabling the migrator in the config file) - and maybe having an import command. That way, servers can let the migrator run on PlayerLogin, and remove that feature once they feel all the accounts they needed were transferred. If they ever need be, you could also use /eco import [username/UUID] and have a player’s balance imported, without needing to reset the migrator just for that one player.

@zachincool @FabioZumbi12 @Rasgnarok

Thanks for your interest in EconomyLite! I’ll add this feature this weekend for you guys!

1 Like

How is it coming?

I was just about get started with the update.

1 Like

EconomyLite v2.7.0 is now available!

• Reworked migration command
  • Added support for migration from TotalEconomy
  • Fixed a minor issue regarding API registration

Downloads, source code, and more are available on the Ore Page.

Please report all issues to the GitHub page.

Enjoy EconomyLite!

3 Likes

It works great! Thank you!
Just one question, is the error normal?

Balances work fine.

Looks like you had too long of a balance in one of your accounts. As long as the balances are ok, it should be safe to ignore.

@Flibio I just updated to 2.7 have not restarted yet but incase this wasnt fixed from 2.6.1 heres the console spam i get

These are normal debug messages and are allow for tracking of when and why balances change. They can be disabled by setting debug-logging to false in the config.

A feature I believe you should add at request of my players is

/pay resulting in "You paid (player) (amount)

instead of just “payment successfull”

if a player forgets how much they sent, they cant know.

I just found a slight problem when using chat filtering/ spam prevention plugins (Im not sure what plugin is doing it). With the loans, the fact that it waits for a chat msg instead of a command is a bit strange. It actually took me a minute to figure it out, i also cant take 2 loans back to back because of a chat spam prevention plugin I’m running. Maybe change the commands to ‘/loan accept’ and ‘/loan deny’ and as a side note make the msg it says show the amount that will need to be repayed. Other than that, great plugin! thanks!

1 Like

@zachincool

I’ll add this in the next update!

@turtledude01

Thanks for letting me know, I’ll look into changing this.

2 Likes

is it possible to support 4.2 API? some people like me are still running 1.8.x server which require sponge 4.x :slight_smile:

The last available release for API 4 was v2.2.7. I won’t be updating the API 4 version anymore, but you can still download it here.

EconomyLite v2.7.0 is now available!

• Modified loan accepting and denying
  • These now use /loan accept and /loan deny

Messages Modified:

command.pay.success

module.loan.ask

@zachincool @turtledude01

2 Likes