šŸ’° EconomyLite v2.13.0 | API 7.0

The duplicate classes are one problem but not the primary one. You will easily run into problems in the simple situation where two plugins are bundling two different versions of statslite; only one will be loaded. Therefore if the API has slightly changed there will be always one plugin which breaks while the other one is working.

As a general rule, never shade anything in the default package if you can expect others to shade the same.

1 Like

Afaik we had this problem with SpongeForge and Forge before, because both are shading configurateā€¦!?

You should also compile your plugin with at least 4.0.3 or 4.1.0-SNAPSHOT because < 4.0.2 generate invalid plugin metadata files for optional dependencies, currently your plugin is not loading without Updatifier installed.

Edit: Your plugin actually doesnā€™t contain a mcmod.info, so the issue is somewhere inside SpongeVanilla. However, you should update your SpongeAPI dependency anyway so it can generate one for you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™ll update this as well, thanks for letting me know!

EconomyLite v1.2.1 is now available!

• Fixed compatibility with Sponge API v4.1.0 (@dualspiral)
  • Other backend changes

:inbox_tray: Download EconomyLite

:bangbang: Issue Tracker

:pencil2: Feature Suggestions

:wrench: Source Code

:books: Docs

:heavy_dollar_sign: Support Me

Donā€™t forget to fill out this Google Form and help shape the future of EconomyLite. It will be used it to plan EconomyLite 2.0.

hi ! I upgrade your plugin but i make command to pay to go in world but i have an error, i change my pom.xml for v1.2.1 but error still here,
you change the code ? I want to edit my plugin but i cant found the doc http://flibio.github.io/EconomyLite/ (404)

Thanks !

Hey @Flashback083, can you please post your error log? It will help diagnose the issue.

1 Like

http://pastebin.com/dCCaPA7t
^^ thanks !

It appears that you are targeting an outdated version of the Sponge API in your plugin. Try targeting version 4.1.0-SNAPHSOT.

1 Like

thanks ! i test later (i need restart but i cant now ^^)
Thanks ! I say if its okay :wink:
thanks again ! :3

1 Like

EconomyLite now has a brand new documentation website, that can be viewed here! If you would like to contribute to the site, the repository can be found here.

EconomyLite v1.2.2 is now available!

• Fixes regarding Currency becoming a CatalogType.

Donā€™t forget to fill out this Google Form and help shape the future of EconomyLite. It will be used it to plan EconomyLite 2.0.

I have an issue where users are losing money slowly, for example a user will have 100$ and after a few hours of playing will have $60. An idea whatā€™s causing it?

That is an odd issue, do you have any other plugins installed?

A fair amount: Essentials, Adminshop, Polis, PJW, Keys, PEX, Fox

They were saying it might be because of crashing or logging out, I got this from multiple users, but they did not know how they were losing the money.

I believe that this is caused by another plugin. I have run just EconomyLite on a Sponge server for an extended period of time and never lost any money. If it was caused by crashes or logging out, it would still be due to another plugin, as EconomyLite saves the data to permanent storage as soon as another plugin tells it to.

Alright thank you, iā€™ll try and remove some and try to pinpoint which one it is.

1 Like

EconomyLite v2.0.0 is now available!

• Complete rewrite
  • Supports multiple currencies
  • Switched to H2 backend
  • Removed scoreboard
  • Removed businesses
  • Reworked commands
  • Added top balance command
  • Added commands to manage virtual accounts

This is release is breaking. It is recommended to delete all of your previous files. A migration tool will be coming soon.

1 Like

Looking forward to update and test once the migration tool is out.

EconomyLite v2.0.1 is now available!

• Added /migrate command