Monsters OverSpawning

Hello guys, i just launched my modded server yesterday and now I’m facing a problem that i can’t fix.

My monster natural spawns (zombies spawning in open world for exemple) are very strange, when a monster spawn, it spawns 5+ monster per chunk VERY close to the player. I really don’t know what is causing this. I’ll link some images to show whats happening.

Image Link: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Server info: Mods (97): Minecraft, Minecraft Coder Pack, Forge Mod Loader, Minecraft Forge, S - Pastebin.com

This looks like the natural spawning of creatures have been increased to a large rate. You can change this in sponge under configuration/sponge/world (yes it is per world). Try turning it down

1 Like

Hello, thank you for answer and try to help me!

So, i checked the config but there is notthing to change there, look a it please:

Configs: ARCHIVE 1 - \sponge\worlds\minecraft\overworld\world - WORLD.CFG# 1.0# # # - Pastebin.com

Could be a mod/plugin over spawning mobs for some reason. Have you got a log of your server, see if there is any unusual activity occuring when booting the server and spawning mobs?

I tried to remove all mods/plugin. Still spawning a lot of mobs but yeah, i´ll give you the log.

Log from yesterday: [18:25:26] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftfo - Pastebin.com

That’s enough? I can help you with something else?

Wow. That is a lot of errors.

Try making sure that you have the correct versions for your plugins. I saw some plugins for api 6.0.0 and api 7.2 both of them shouldn’t run properly on your 7.1 server.

As for the crashes, most that I saw related to EnderIO, it looks like your using a version designed for a different forge version as it is requesting functions that arnt there.

I find it difficult to look for issues with spawning though all the crashes, so i would recommend fixing those crashes, you never know, the spawning maybe related to the crashing

I’ll look for fix all the errors and crash then.
Ty again

1 Like