Multiplayer Pixelmon setup Needed

Hi Guys. Looking for a little help - hoping you guys can point me in the right direction. We run a school holiday program in Australia for kids with special needs utilizing Minecraft to build life skills such as problem solving, social skills, teamwork etc. Over the past 8 years, Pixelmon has always been a favourite. We have managed to create a multiplayer server that has allowed our students to experience the beauty of Pixelmon, however, over the past 12 months we have struggled to build a functioning, stable, server. We have searched to source a developer that could assist with building a server, but have been unable to find anybody up to the task.

Our servers need to be able to handle at least 80 players.

If anyone could possibly point us in the right direction of someone who could help us with this, we’re happy to pay.

I would be Happy to help out I run a modded server network, but I don’t have much experience with pixelmon but with much larger packs but I don’t see it being to difficult.

Already dm’d on behalf of the pixelmon reforged discord. hopefully we can work this out!