Need a list of solid plugins to record videos on

Not to my knowledge and even if there was I’d question the sanity of said author. There is no sane way to handle that short of the plugin author implementing support for it.

Contrary to popular belief, not everything needs to use a SQL implementation. For some plugins a simple configuration file is perfect. Anything more just adds more overhead and code for very little benefit. :frowning:

1 Like

Plugin configuration is best represented by a node-tree architecture, whereas MySQL is (obviously) a table architecture. The two don’t really mix. Data storage is a much better use of SQL than configuration.

I see what you mean. Configuration is usually static values for references so a DB would just add a layer of complexity that isn’t benefiting anything, right? MySQL would be better for inventory, state management, and other changing relational information tracking, that I’ve seen before in Bukkit for cross-world management.

@Grinch Sanity is vastly over rated, IMHO. But I understand what your saying too. Thanks.

Overrated? Try doing it and you will understand :stuck_out_tongue:

I can predict that your sanity will match The Joker’s