New Person Here!

Hi, i’m Midnight! but i’m also called cat, summer, switch, etc.! i love cats, minecraft, coffee, and making new friends! I have a sponge server, so i thought i’d sign up! i really love this community, you are all very nice and helpful. thanks for reading this post!

5 Likes

Welcome to Sponge! :slight_smile:

I love cats, minecraft and coffee too! (but not making new friends… acquaintances sure, but the friends friend I’ve got already are is just fine, thank you very much :slight_smile:)

Welcome to the sponge forums and community, land of plugin-developers-that-actually-can-code! (I’m looking at you, bukkit plugin-development sub-forum!)

2 Likes

Hi, Etc.! Welcome to the FLARDular dimension. Don’t mind the screams off in the distance. And coffees is cheating - coding for thirty-six hours should be done on pure willpower. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Welcome to the Sponge community! I am with you on coffee, coffee keeps the world going round (amongst other things).

1 Like

Howdy! I’m probably writing my own grave here but I personally don’t like coffee all that much, I love cats though.

1 Like

@inferiormartin
nah you don’t. I don’t really like coffee either. I prefer a can of Monster Energy around lunch instead :wink:
Don’t really get why those need this much sugar though…

@MidnightTheCorgi Oh and a warm welcome! from me too. Do you mind me asking about if your server is public and if you yourself are more of a programmer, an administrator or both? :slight_smile: