NoSleep - A simple plugin to prevent sleeping through the night

This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, NoSleep. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.

NoSleep

A Simple Minecraft Sponge Plugin to prevent sleeping through the night. To use NoSleep simply install the plugin, no commands, permissions, or configuration required. Once installed, NoSleep will disable the vanilla sleep mechanic of allowing players to sleep through the night in a bed. Players will still be able to enter a bed, however the server will not set the time to day. Perfect for hardcore survival servers where players should suffer the long, perilous night :smiling_imp:

Support Me

I will never charge money for the use of my plugins, however they do require a significant amount of work to maintain and update. If you’d like to show your support and buy me a cup of tea sometime (I don’t drink that horrid coffee stuff :P) you can do so here

4 Likes

Hahaha, really nice idea, the absolute opposite of SleepVote from @Icohedron :joy:

Well my plugin actually does the same thing in the background to not let vanilla sleeping interfere with the plugin’s!

Indeed, I’ve just removed all the voting bits :grin:

A new version has been released for NoSleep, it is available for download here.

Sleep Seven

Release v1.1.0

Minecraft 1.12.2 - Tested on spongeforge-1.12.2-2555-7.1.0-BETA-2815

Changes:

• Update to Sponge API 7

Enjoy!

Awaken!

Release v1.2.1

Minecraft 1.12.2 - Tested on spongevanilla-1.12.2-7.3.0

Changes:

• Update to Sponge API 7.3.0

Enjoy!

Revive!

Release v1.3.0

Minecraft 1.16.5 - Tested on spongevanilla-1.16.5-8.0.0-RC1039

Changes:

• Update to Sponge API 8.0.0

Enjoy!

Rejuvenate!

Release v1.4.0

Minecraft 1.18.2 - Tested on spongevanilla-1.18.2-9.0.0-RC1147

Changes:

• Update to Sponge API 9.0.0

Enjoy!

Hey, can anybody make this plugin work for my paper server? i can’t seem find one that does exactly this