[Not Available] Looking for a plugin that can /send an item to someone easily

Hello I’m looking to pay someone for this specific plugin! We’re on API 7.0+ & on 1.12.2 Minecraft, I know it’s old, sorry! We just have some specific mods we use :heart: ! I don’t think I’ll need it updated at least.

I am just looking for a straightforward plugin that can send an item in your hand, to someone else without any complicated trade screens / gui, or unneeded confirmations, etc. I’d like the command to be done with /send <username> ideally, as it won’t have any complications with my server! It doesn’t need anything more than that or any permissions. The less fancy, the better honestly.

You can release the plugin or do whatever you like afterwards, I don’t need ‘sponsor’ credits even, I’m not really picky! There’s no time limit or urgency, but I won’t pay the full price until it’s completed./ If you do request a deposit, I’d like you to be trust worthy at least please! ( Which I know is ironic because of my barebone profile!! ) I’ve been burned before by devs, so I’m a little wary, sorry!
If we build up some trust though, I have other plugin needs I’ll need in the future though! =)

I’m not sure how much is reasonable for dev work, especially for this though! At least $30 ? I’m happy to do any discussions over Discord DMs though!

Thank you very much in advance!

Edit: Someone has contacted me!