NPC Options - Set different NPC Trainer team options based on player permission nodes

This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, NPC Options. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.

This plugin lets you assign team data to NPC Trainers and then assign required permission nodes that players need to have to battle that specific team. Its pretty simple stuff really.

A new version has been released for NPC Options, it is available for download here.

• Added support of GCES’s Leveling tier levels for use in setting NPC Trainer’s Pokemon levels

A new version has been released for NPC Options, it is available for download here.

• Added support of GCES’s Leveling tier levels for use in setting NPC Trainer’s Pokemon levels

How do you use this, where is the Wiki for this…plugin is useless without instructions.

Hello! Sorry about the late response. I don’t check here very often.

In your list.conf file, you’ll see the NPCs=[] setting. In this, you’ll put the location of a NPC you want NPCOptions to modify:

NPCs=[
   "exampleWorld,x,y,z"
]

And when you run the /npcs reload command (requires permission node npcoptions.command.admin) it will generate a file with that location as its name in the npcs folder in the /config/npcoptions folder. So, if I had a NPC at world,100,64,-100 then in my npcs folder, I would see a world,100,64,-100.conf file. Inside of this file is where all the settings for this NPC Trainer are set.

Hope that helps! If you have any other issues or questions, you have the best chance of reaching me quickly in my development Discord at https://discord.gg/WpghXp7NFH

• Added support of setting values higher than 252 for EVs and values higher of 31 for IVs on Pokemon:

– In the old version, setting EV values to 253 meant randomly selecting the EV value and setting IV values to 32 meant randomly selected the IV value, but this has now been changed. Set these values to -1 to randomly select those values.

– I honestly have no idea if Pixelmon’s code (in both mods) will actually support values higher than 252 and 31, but the code will try to set those values to whatever you set (even something like 1,000) and if it errors out then…its probably not supported by Pixelmon’s code. :stuck_out_tongue:

• Added support of setting values higher than 252 for EVs and values higher of 31 for IVs on Pokemon:

– In the old version, setting EV values to 253 meant randomly selecting the EV value and setting IV values to 32 meant randomly selected the IV value, but this has now been changed. Set these values to -1 to randomly select those values.

– I honestly have no idea if Pixelmon’s code (in both mods) will actually support values higher than 252 and 31, but the code will try to set those values to whatever you set (even something like 1,000) and if it errors out then…its probably not supported by Pixelmon’s code. :stuck_out_tongue: