Nucleus: The Ultimate Essentials Plugin (MC 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.2)

I am using whatever the muliworld is that is part of Nucleus

/world ls
/world unload ...
/world dis ... Displays a message that disabled.
/world ls
In fact, not disabled.

Anyone has this problem?

forge-1.10.2-12.18.2.2098-universal.jar
spongeforge-1.10.2-2098-5.1.0-BETA-1814.jar
Nucleus-0.14.0-S5-1.10.2-plugin.jar

Is there a way to make it so the kit executes a command. If not, can you add the feature?

This fixed the issue, thank you so much :slight_smile:

get command signs and add sign with kit name at spawn or something ( as name says you can customize that sign to run command) then give that permission node to whichever group you have to

@sheogorath No problem

@Skye_Wolfe Right now, no, you cannot add commands to kits. I’ll keep it in mind.

@anon34495435 Troubling - check /world ls after unloading, check it’s actually unloaded. I think I set up /world unload to not unload if players are in there, you can add -t <world> to transfer players to another world, and -d to disable at the same time. So, try

/world unload -t <world to send players to> -d <world to disable>

Hey there Dual coming from 1.7.10 to sponge was a change to say the least but I have to admit using Nucleus is so easy and I am very grateful for it thank you for all the hard work you put in to it and for the hard work you will continue too. That being said was curious if there was a way to add a cool down for the /rtp command don’t want silly people spamming /rtp every 2 seconds, lol.

1 Like

Check the nucleus config folder

1 Like

I’m a Dumbass didn’t even see that, I apologize for my derpyness. Thank you for pointing that file out to me. To my defense (maybe) it is right at 3am here. lol

1 Like

Hey Dual, anything on the chat issues I was having yet or still busy and need time? Just curious because I would like to have my chat completed to my likings before I release my server :slight_smile:

Hi, how can I fully disable the weather on the server with nucleus ?

/world ls To see what the world is disabled. In fact, it remained enabled.

I executed commands from the console. The players were not. After deleted the world manually. On occasion, try.

Anyone know why I can make a line in link.txt that makes a hyper link that works fine to link to the discord.com but not to my discord channel address?

Seems to work fine for me - is your URL of the form https://discord.gg/b13gh?

&bOur Discord Channel Come Join Us!!!comes back with the same thing that I just wrote but it isn’t clickable it only works if I just use the website address http://discordapp.com

Oh, my mistake. I need to update the URL parser for that, missed a character somewhere…

ah ok gottcha yea it was driving me crazy, lol. because it was doing the same thing for the website link aswell. so how will I get it to work will I need to update the plugin when you update the URL parser? still new to this whole sponge thing.

Yeah, you’ll need to update the plugin, because it’s a bug in my code. I’m going to do a fuller 0.15 release this week, but I’ll put a testing build on here in a few minutes when I’ve fixed this for you and anyone else that wants to try it.

1 Like

Sounds good thank you for the help, excellent plugin btw.