Version 0.16.1 is now available for Minecraft 1.10.2 and 1.11
also known as the “He finally fixed that Surface only /rtp bug” release
This version supports Sponge API 5 (1.10.2). This build also works with current Minecraft 1.11 with API 6 servers, but this might change in the future.
This release has the follwing new features:
/spawn other has been added to send other players, both offline and online, to spawn.
- Added a config option to drop excess items when redeeming a kit.
- Added player’s UUID to
/nameban to allow server owners to ban the use of an IGN, rather than a specific player.
/uptime as an alias to
/blockzap to allow administrators to quickly remove problematic blocks.
- Added the GeoIP module (but disabled by default).
Notable fixes are:
/hat no longer has the potential to delete items.
- Fixed problem that allows users to use colour codes without permission to do so.
- Fix disconnect event throwing an NPE when a player is kicked from the server before they have logged in.
- Surface only warps now actually work.
- Players will no longer /rtp successfully only to find they’ve ended up in the middle of the ocean with no land in sight.
- Players will no longer /rtp successfully only to find they’ve ended up in a very hot magma bath.
A note on GeoIP
GeoIP is disabled by default, and once enabled, will require you accept the third party library licences that are now included in the plugin jar. We ask that you use the feature responsibly, while we display public data, we understand the privacy concerns.
To use GeoIP, set
ENABLED and restart, then set
true (after reading the licences) and run
/nucleus reload. The command
/geoip <player> will be available to you, requiring the
nucleus.geoip.base permission. To display information on login to staff, grant the permission
See http://nucleuspowered.org/thirdparty/geoip.html for the licences.
NucleusMixins has not been updated, the current version is 0.15.0. Note that the mixins may not work on heavily modded servers.
Download Nucleus and NucleusMixins from GitHub Releases: Release Version 0.16.1 (for 1.10.2 and 1.11) · NucleusPowered/Nucleus · GitHub
Command documentation is already up to date: http://nucleuspowered.org/docs/commands2.html