Nucleus: The Ultimate Essentials Plugin (MC 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.2)

I believe that should be edited in the command.config or something, not the main.

Right sorry that’s what I meant.

time {
# Time, in seconds, that a player has to wait between uses of this command. Set to 0 to disable.
cooldown=8100
# Cost of a command that a player has to pay to use the command. The cost will only be deducted if successful. Set to 0 to disable.
cost=200
# Sets whether a command is enabled.
enabled=true
# Time, in seconds, that a player has to wait without moving or using other commands before their command will execute. Set to 0 to disable.
warmup=0

I never thought about generating entries for subcommands like /time set, so it’s currently not possible. I’ve logged that in our issue tracker and will make sure that gets solved.

Alright thank you, because our highest rank gets /time set, but they are spamming it…

Disable it for now then, I’ll let you know when I have a build that can fix that.

Hey just wondering if anyone else is having this issue. We have the beta Nucleus-0.6.0-S5.0-MC-1.10.Jar in on our 1.10 server. Seems that the command costs are not initializing. There also doesn’t seem to be a configure to turn it on or off so not sure what were doing wrong here or if its just broken right now. There are no Errors being generated from this.

1.10 has seen limited testing because API 5 isn’t out yet - so I’ll check this out for you.

Just out of interest, which command is it, and what in commands.conf have you changed?

Fair enough. Thats what we get for testing out bleeding edge stuff. Its all the commands that are not charging the players to be used. The commands themselves work just the players are not getting charged. As for what we have changed you are welcome to look through our config setup but mostly its just cool-downs, warmups and currency charges to the players for the TP commands and home/warp stuff.

commands.conf

Hello ! How to delete worldborder plz? x)
Thanks ! :3

You can remove your worldborder by doing /world border set 30000000 That will set your world border to the end of the world.

1 Like

Just another bug for you guys. First spawn doesn’t seem to work. The command itself works fine but players do not spawn on the First spawn point when joining the server for the first time. Am I missing a setting or config someplace or is this more then likely something that’s just not working right now?

Sponge/Minecraft/Nucleus version?

It seems to work for me, but I’ll have to check that.

1.10.2 5.0 API Sponge Vanilla. I am aware its still in beta so i was just throwing you guys the bug. AS i said the Command /firstspawn works just fine. The act of logging in for the first time and going to that point is what is broken.

No, I appreciate the report. Will get on that for you!

When i do /nucleus setupperms USER user says Too many Arguments!.
Is that a bug or am i just derping?

Have you setup the group “user” first? Nucleus does a sanity check to make sure you’ve not made a typo on the group name.

Yes I did. It clearly complains about the setupperms argument!
EDIT:
I am using the latest Version of nucleus for MC 1.10.2 with the latest Permission Manager.

Ok, I think that means I need to just investigate how Permission Manager works. Thanks!

Quick question regarding info Files. How exactly is it organizing the files? Its not alphabetical or Numerical. It’s not the date created, or even the order it was loaded into the plugin. Seems completely arbitrary in what order the plugin places the info files. However I know there is an order because it always puts my files in the same order. I also noted that the plugin doesn’t accept files with spaces in the name. While that can be worked around the order dealio is a bit frustrating. Any insight on this would be much appreciated. Thanks again in advance!

Is there currently a way to allows the creation custom chat tags for players other than the original for example:
Players name with Prefix is [K-Trainer]BillylovesNucleus if Billy donates can i have it just add a tag like [Donator][K-Trainer]BillylovesNucleus without affecting group Prefix?