Nucleus: The Ultimate Essentials Plugin (MC 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.2)

at least for me it isn’t working and doing
/listhomes iia and /homeother iia home

both turn:
Could not find user with the name "iia".
iia
^
Usage: /listhomes ?|[<player>]

and yes iia is a regular player, so i should be able to seem him. :slight_smile:

@FiveEYZ

• Are they offline?
  • Is that their nickname or proper IGN?
  • Sponge version?

If you turn on debug mode in the config and run the command, what do you get, if anything? I just checked both 1.8.9 and 1.10.2, and the only reason I get thrown out is if I’m offline and try to use my nickname, you can only use nicks if they are online.

No nicknames were involved in my tests, all proper IGN.

Same result if the player is online

using:
Minecraft: 1.10.2
SpongeAPI: 5.0.0-SNAPSHOT-6211516
SpongeForge: 1.10.2-2079-5.0.0-BETA-1727
Minecraft Forge: 12.18.1.2086

or maybe something updated in the plugin? do i need to wipe some files?

The bold numbers have to match. Try downgrading Forge to build 2079.

1 Like

looks like im on my own, this issue does not appear in a clean install of 2079 and 2086 with only sponge and nucleus installed.

but the gist link with the “wall-of-error” happen when the server was running on 2079 and when i did /seen then tab to get name (no name came up btw)

still trying to see if there is any old files i need to clean out.

Would it be feasible to allow permission based spawns?
I’m aware that warps can be set up, but for fluidity, allowing players to stick to /spawn and have it send them to a specific one based on permission would be a nice feature.

Hey @dualspiral im trying to create info, inside the nucleus/info, i creat 2 info txt, vote with the text http://pastebin.com/p7pHpSVy and economy with the text http://pastebin.com/MmctYHwi

They both work fine and in game when i do /info both show up
Now im trying to create another info txt with the text http://pastebin.com/RkS0dywT, but when i do /nucleus reload, it gives this error http://pastebin.com/bJpVGtAm

So all my servers use Nucleus through Waterfall(Bungee) is it possible with the way Nucleus is to connect Chat, and or Social Spy between servers? Also about the Kit thing not a huge deal just wanted to know if it was in this

We had same issue @McGangsterFresh
After making it and /nucleus save
Then a proper server restart they worked fine

That didnt work for me

@McGangsterFresh I expect it’s a file encoding issue, Nucleus will be set up to read UTF-8 files only. Your first two files didn’t contain accented characters, the third one did.

Upload the text file as UTF-8 if you can, but as to how you could do that, I’m not sure on your setup. I’ll see if I can try to make Nucleus be more text format aware!

@dualspiral did you guys update the plugin to work with those 2 commands we’d discussed yet?

Version 0.10 is now available for Minecraft 1.8.9 and 1.10.2

This version supports SpongeAPI 4.1 and 5-SNAPSHOT (1.8.9 and 1.10.2). Particularly for the 1.10.x version, note that there might be issues, please report them in the usual way.

New things are:

• Improved /seen to include first play date
  • Added selectors to /repair, /clearinventory, /jail. (@TidusGaming - this one is for you)
  • Updated the chat module configuration section in main.conf to be less confusing (it will auto update)
  • /nucleus setperms no longer needs addition configuration in main.conf (the section permission-command has been removed).
  • Updated the QuickStart Module Loader to version 0.3
  • Added ability for those who are muted to have their messages seen in /socialspy and/or chat by admins.
  • Add ability to automatically apply a mute to those in jail.
  • Added ? subcommand to each Nucleus command (try it with /nucleus ?!)
  • More documentation on commands will be added over the coming weeks.

Usage screenshot

Notably, I’ve also fixed a long standing bug where having items in kits with unsafe data could wipe the entire data file, removing warps with it. Thanks to @Rasgnarok for being patient and eventually helping me find the issue.

Download from Github Releases: Release Version 0.10.0 (for 1.8.9 and 1.10.2) · NucleusPowered/Nucleus · GitHub

2 Likes

Hey @dualspiral I’m having some issues using /ban now. This is the error Im running in to.

@Riddle - that looks to me like it’s a Sponge bug, because it’s failing in the user discoverer - it’s breaking in org.spongepowered.common.service.user.UserDiscoverer.getAllProfiles(UserDiscoverer.java:134). Try updating Sponge, a newer version is available.

Version 0.10.1 is now available for Minecraft 1.8.9 and 1.10.2

This is a bug fix release that fixes some /nucleus commands having incorrect permission nodes, and fixes the /nucleus setupperms command which was looking for the wrong translation key.

Download from GitHub Releases: Release Version 0.10.1 (for 1.8.9 and 1.10.2) · NucleusPowered/Nucleus · GitHub

1 Like

Can you make it so the firstjoinkit is automatic? Currently players have to run /firstjoinkit redeem

It should be automatic. What version of sponge and nucleus are you running?

@dualspiral is it always an auto mute for those in jail because I need to be able to configure it to not be that way. I plan on having people put into jail within the safari and be able to chat while in it but not be able to run any commands within the area. Is jailing them and automatically muting them a configurable option because if not I’d appreciate it if you made it so!

Sponge 1692 and Nucleus 0.10.1
Unable to use higher builds of Sponge on our main server until the Pixelmon bug report is fixed up on their GitHub. It could be our Sponge version then