Nucleus: The Ultimate Essentials Plugin (MC 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.2)

@dualspiral How to make the message text bold for group?

We get this happening a couple times an hour. Whenever it happens- about 4-8 people get disconnected all at once

hI, nucleus doesn’t load. Is it perhaps because it’s not suitable for a client server?

I’ve never thought about testing it, but I would expect not, no, though if it wasn’t much work to get it to be supported, I’d be willing to do that.

That will be very much appreciated. Thanks :+1:

@dualspiral How to make the message text bold for user group?

You can’t yet, but I’m adding it now for the next version. It will be a comma separated list as the chatstyle option, so you could either set a player’s/group’s chatstyle option to l or bold. If you wanted bold and italic, you will be able to set the chatstyle option to bold,italic or l,o. I’ll hopefully get a version with this in out for you soonish, I’m trying to get warp signs in at the moment and I’m having issues getting it to persist using the Data API.

On the documentation side, I’ve added a new Command Reference page which is searchable: http://nucleuspowered.org/docs/commands2.html. Hopefully this will make it easier for people to find commands in Nucleus, along with their permissions.

My server is spamming the command /list

29.09 18:30:00 [Server] Server thread/INFO [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /list
29.09 18:30:35 [Server] Server thread/INFO [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /list
29.09 18:31:10 [Server] Server thread/INFO [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /list
29.09 18:31:46 [Server] Server thread/INFO [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /list
29.09 18:32:21 [Server] Server thread/INFO [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /list
29.09 18:32:56 [Server] Server thread/INFO [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /list
29.09 18:33:31 [Server] Server thread/INFO [nucleus]: Server ran the command: /list

Plz help

This is multicraft’s doing. Nothing to do with nucleus.

Nucleus-0.10.1-S5-1.10.2-plugin … 1.10.2 sponge vanilla

Is there a way to disable the messages:

[15:07:11 INFO] [nucleus]: Starting Nucleus save task...
[15:07:11 INFO] [nucleus]: Saving complete.
[15:12:11 INFO] [nucleus]: Starting Nucleus save task...
[15:12:11 INFO] [nucleus]: Saving complete.

I’ve been through the multiple config files back and forth but may just be dealing with saturation-overload unable to find it. If not, can this please be made an option to disable logging?

That was intended to be debugging on my end and I forgot to remove it. You’re right, it doesn’t need to be there, I’ll hide it behind debug mode.

1 Like

Version 0.11 is now available for Minecraft 1.8.9 and 1.10.2

This version supports Sponge API 4.1 and 5-SNAPSHOT (1.8.9 and 1.10.2). Particularly for the 1.10.x version, note that there might be issues, please report them in the usual way.

IF YOU ARE RUNNING MC 1.10.2 you MUST be running SpongeForge 1759 or later or the latest SpongeVanilla, as Nucleus targets the very latest API 5 changes. If you cannot update Sponge, do not update to 0.11 until you are able to do so.

New features in this release:

• New permission option chatstyle that works like chatcolour. This permission option accepts a comma separated list of styles, both single character and full names, so for bold and italic chat, you would enter either bold,italic or l,o.
  • Added selectors for /feed, /heal, /speed and /kill (for players only right now)
  • Added /serverstat (or /gc) for displaying server statistics
  • Kits no longer include the armour slots, both when creating and redeeming them.

Download from GitHub Releases: Release Version 0.11.0 (for 1.8.9 and 1.10.2) · NucleusPowered/Nucleus · GitHub

Hi, is this build compatible with a client server?

I’ve not done anything to look at remedying this yet, this release was in reaction to a breaking change in API 5.

I’m looking to port to this soon once the sign warps are done, but what are the chances of the way the data is saved to being changed?

What do you mean?

"There are some known issues and things that you should be aware of:

While we don’t plan to make changes to the data files, things might change. These will be stabilised by 1.0"

Oh, right! If there are any changes, there will be an automatic converter. It’s there just in case. The chances are very very slim now.

Ok awesome, i’ll be converting from essentialscmds and didn’t want people complaining of lost homes etc in-case this deleted all data to a new format

No, but as always, keep a backup of the files in case something does go wrong - and in that hopefully unlikely event, please let me know!

Remember, when you convert, this might be useful to you: http://nucleuspowered.org/docs/configuration/migration.html

1 Like