Nucleus: The Ultimate Essentials Plugin (MC 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.2)

Turn off spawn protection in the server.properties file

It will be useful: server.properties

nucleus.home.base
nucleus.warp.base
Adding these permissions don’t give access to /home and /warp.

Are probably in the wrong group added permissions. Or a player in another group.

Confirmed that. It isn’t added in the wrong group or the player is in another one

@Riddle If a player is vanished, they should be vanished to all, because Sponge doesn’t have contextual data yet - so something is turning off vanish. I’ll keep this in mind to investigate.

@ChaudBlaze Are you still having problems? If you are, which permissions plugin are you using?

@dualspiral, i use blacklist items. Suspicions on this. Not approval… a little suspicious :slight_smile:

And since we are talking about the black list, I will inform you another problem. If quickly to click prohibited item, then you can use it. For example a bucket of water.

The blacklist system needs redoing - it was build for older versions and there are much better ways of doing things now.

In the logs there’s this error, but this is probably no related to the nucleus?

@dualspiral PermissionManager

Sorry for bumping but still waiting on a solution ._.

While I appreciate that you want a solution, please bear in mind that I am busy too and that we are all volunteers.

I’ve managed to set up PM on my local system (I tend to use PEX as my reference at the moment, as I know that should work with the Sponge API as expected), and tested setting the permissions. It worked for me, the permissions are fine.

It’s really hard to know what is wrong with your setup, because all we know is that you use PermissionManager and that you think have the groups set up correctly. I don’t think you’ve got your permissions working as intended - I bet you aren’t using the right group name (it’s case sensitive) or the permissions haven’t saved correctly.

Do you have the relavent user and group YML files that we could look at and maybe use to try to test why things are wrong? Use Pastebin or some other text hosting service, please don’t post your full files here.

Are these the only permissions that doesn’t work?

Ah my bad.

I’m sure that it isn’t in the wrong group, since these 2 permission nodes are added to every group in existence.
And yes @djxy

EDIT:- Project portals was interfering. Sorry for that unnecessary bump

I’ve had a problem with the original EssentialCMDs and this project as well; where either my warps don’t work, it tells me they don’t exist (but they do) or it just completely removes them.

What error messages does Nucleus give you? It might be because your world’s UUID changed for some reason.

I created a warp called “sghousing” yesterday, later in the day I tried warping (/warp sghousing) it says; “sghousing doesn’t exist” so I checked /warp list, no warps. (In Essentialcmds I’d have the same issue, but the warp would be in the warp list.) Also, nothing comes up in the console.

Let me try again right now, with a new one;
After testing it, with several warps, logging, and restarting it appears to be working. Maybe I jumped the gun a bit? When the same issue happened with the new plugin I assumed it would continue as with the old, but so far so good. I’ll return if I see it again and keep note of any errors and re-trace my steps best I can.

PS; I’ve noticed that “setspawn” moves the player a bit, which can mess it up. I’ve appeared inside blocks, and under them as well.
Spawn set; http://imgur.com/yzX671W
When warped to Spawn; http://imgur.com/fhR3zLB

Hey,

Sorry to bug you again, but it seems that there is an issue with using /rtp in other “custom” worlds/DIMs (Not the nether or end). It seems to crash the server if you use it in a custom world. If you can’t fix this or reproduce it could you make a way to block certain commands is specific worlds?

Thanks,
Nova

Are you able to let people migrate from the plugin Kits to Nucleus?