Nucleus: The Ultimate Essentials Plugin (MC 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.2)

&bOur Discord Channel Come Join Us!!!comes back with the same thing that I just wrote but it isn’t clickable it only works if I just use the website address http://discordapp.com

Oh, my mistake. I need to update the URL parser for that, missed a character somewhere…

ah ok gottcha yea it was driving me crazy, lol. because it was doing the same thing for the website link aswell. so how will I get it to work will I need to update the plugin when you update the URL parser? still new to this whole sponge thing.

Yeah, you’ll need to update the plugin, because it’s a bug in my code. I’m going to do a fuller 0.15 release this week, but I’ll put a testing build on here in a few minutes when I’ve fixed this for you and anyone else that wants to try it.

1 Like

Sounds good thank you for the help, excellent plugin btw.

now if I could only get the sponge-discord bridge plugin to work for me I would be set…the grind continues…

So, here is that pre-release of 0.15. It’s not a proper release as I haven’t gone through all my testing on it yet, but this should tide you over. Contains both 1.8.9 and 1.10.2 versions.

https://github.com/NucleusPowered/Nucleus/files/605099/Nucleus-0.15-prerelease-1.zip

Note to all: 0.15 will (most likely) be the last feature release for Minecraft 1.8.9 (API 4.1), as we move on to support 1.10.2 (API 5) and 1.11 (which I guess will support API 6)

do I need to pack up my configs first before I throw the new .jar in will it keep my old configs or will I need to redo them all?

Nah, backing up is always a good idea, but just replace the old Nucleus jar and it’ll do its magic.

sweet thanks again

You’re very welcome.

Screenshot - aa6dd6df7d9c58a10e67a14222191ff6 - Gyazo Ah sooo Beautiful

i can get the /enderchest or /invsee commands to work

Gonna need more information than that, mostly versions, though if you’re using 1.8.9, the commands aren’t supported on that version, because Sponge doesn’t support inventory to the extent we need for those versions.

okay thanks (needed some more letters)

Hi, what is the permission for /home

There are various …

I imagine you’d want these 3 though

nucleus.home.base
nucleus.home.list.base
nucleus.home.set.base

The command (/home) still does not work even with permissions.

nucleus.home.base
nucleus.home.list.base
nucleus.home.set.base

If you’re using ProjectPortals, that overwrites Nucleus’ /home commands - either disable the home module in that plugin, use the permissions for that plugin or use the Sponge config to force /home to Nucleus (though I’d have to ask someone else to tell you how to do that).

You can test this by checking /nucleus:home works as intended.