Nucleus: The Ultimate Essentials Plugin (MC 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.2)

Thanks, you have to disable homes in PJP

1 Like

Can you add a page system for homes?
We don’t have a limit for homes on our server and players love it, but some can’t see all their homes without a page system

Hi, how can I configure the home per group limit? (Default x3, VIP x5) …

@Michael_Ware I thought that was already there. I’ll look into it.

@Heriptik http://nucleuspowered.org/docs/modules/home.html

And for PermissionManager ?

Nucleus wouldn’t have anything to do with not getting poisoned by the BOP poison ivy plants by any change would it? I don’t imagine that it would but I am at a lose as to why players are not getting poisoned by the plants when they walk over them.

EDIT: Also is there a way to get the /top command for Nucleus? I believe it was an Essentials command back in the day.

why am I getting a timed out looking for a safe place to teleport too when I use /rtp? My config is this…rtp {
# The number of times to try to find a safe teleport spot when using /rtp before failing. Setting this too low may cause a high rate of failiures.
attempts=10
# The maximum Y value that can be teleported to.
maximum-y=255
# The minimum Y value that can be teleported to.
minimum-y=0
# The radius from the centre of the world/world border where /rtp can warp to. This will not override the world border radius.
radius=300000
# If true, /rtp will only try to teleport players to the surface, and not into caves.
surface-only=true

Ive even changed the attempts to 30 still get the same

Are you using any land protection plugins?

Oh and rtp is bugged in 0.14.0 if you set surface-only to true

@Heriptik I don’t know PermissionManager, you’ll have to ask someone who knows how to set options using it.

@FrostyDeeps No, nothing to do with the poison ivy plants. Yes, /top has been added and will be in 0.15. Yes, I’m aware of the /rtp issue, still looking into it. Turn surface-only to false and restrict your min and max Y values.

Hello, the kits reset each time you restart

k thanks setting it the surface only to false works now thanks, had a question about the .back command it keeps giving me the message in chat “There is no location set for you to teleport back to”. My config is as follows # Time, in seconds, that a player has to wait between uses of this command. Set to 0 to disable.
cooldown=0
# Cost of a command that a player has to pay to use the command. The cost will only be deducted if successful. Set to 0 to disable.
cost=0
# Sets whether a command is enabled.
enabled=true
# Time, in seconds, that a player has to wait without moving or using other commands before their command will execute. Set to 0 to disable.
warmup=0

Hi, is it possible to disable fall damage, lava …

@FrostyDeeps Two things need to be done (from http://nucleuspowered.org/docs/modules/back.html)

Make sure the back.onTeleport, back.onPortal and back.onDeath (which will become back.on-teleport, back.on-portal and back.on-death in 0.15) are set to true in main.conf. Then, make sure that the following permissions are set:

• nucleus.back.targets.death - to record the last location on death
  • nucleus.back.targets.portal - to record the last location when travelling through a portal
  • nucleus.back.targets.teleport - to record the last location when teleporting, which includes warps.

@Heriptik No - unless you just want a player to be completely invulnerable, in which case, /god. Just bear in mind it’s all or nothing with that command.

@dualspiral Nucleus is the command to change the world ID (userdata: <“world”: “bef0b2db-c96e-440d-9e71-aa55e21af54b”>)? It would be useful if transferring the player on a new world. Now I do it manually. Perhaps there are other ways?

Is there a permission to have the mod god for everyone

@dualspiral Thank you once again for the info will load those permissions in as soon as I load up MC.

only other issue I’m having is for some reason it is generating a non Default group that is constantly generating a new group called 1480051068087Silver.yml.yml my Default group is set to default true so not sure why my silver group is generating another group file

How is it possible to disable color chat for everyone? I tried to deny:
nucleus.chat.color with PEX but they are still able to use color codes

http://nucleuspowered.org/docs/modules/chat.html

For some reason when I use /invsee on a player it just flashes their inventory and then disappears.

Versions:
Nucleus-0.14.0-S5-1.10.2-plugin.jar
spongeforge-1.10.2-2123-5.1.0-BETA-1879.jar

Edit: It seems to be a proximity thing? If i am close to the player their inventory comes up fine.