Nucleus: The Ultimate Essentials Plugin (MC 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.2)

would it be possible when you click on a players name it automatically insert in the chat for you like /msg since you have a nice tooltip hover json; you could expand on it a bit. for example:

either /msg or /w or something would be neat.

Also Warp Signs; and per permission warp signs would be nice.

2 Likes

Soo… I made a kit on my server with unsafe enchants:

Efficiency: 7
Unbreaking: 7
Fortune: 7

Although every time the server restarts the enchants are wiped and go to 0.

That on the items the player has, or in the kits?

When the player uses the kit after a restart the kit gives out enchants with a value of 0.

players who use /fly and log out cannot use /fly again untill the server restarts

Just tested it - works for me. Do you have EssentialCmds installed at the same time? If you do, that’s probably why.

@IBG_Nova

I think the issue might actually be something to do with Sponge, but I’ll look into it and try to get it fixed one way or another. I’ve logged it on Nucleus at Cannot use enchants with kits · Issue #181 · NucleusPowered/Nucleus · GitHub

Ok, and also /sudo doesn’t seem to be working I have given my group the perm node “nucleus.sudo.base” yet when I try to sudo a player it says “You cannot force that player to run a command”

Also now I have found /tempban doesn’t seem to be working either it says. “An error occurred trying to preform that command”

Yeah, thats my fault, I’m checking the command sender rather than the target. That’ll be fixed in the next release.

That’ll be fixed in the next release too.

Thanks.

Alright thanks a ton.

I have this issue as well, but it seems to be when a player gets on a pokemon with the flying ability, so when they get off of it pixelmon tells the server “Don’t allow this player to fly anymore”.

Also is there a way to add costs to a warp, so when the player warps to it they get money take out of their balance, if this is not a thing would you consider adding it?

1 Like

There isn’t, and I’ll look at adding it, but it might not be top priority. I’m trying to add Sign Warps at the moment, and Sponge seems to be working against me…

There is a plugin for that already :stuck_out_tongue: that I use with your plugin.

Also could you look into the flying issue? I dont have essentials installed,

Yes, but I need to know what mods and plugins you have installed.

Like I said in the post above I think it is pixelmon overwriting the fly perm.
But if you still need all plugins I can provide that as well.

Yes, everything, including versions. You never know, it might not be Pixelmon.

Sponge 1348
Forge 11.15.1.1902

statusprotocol
twentyticks
ninja.leaping.permissionsex
Forge
totaleconomy
pixelextras
playershopsrpg
io.github.nucleuspowered.nucleus
com.enjin.sponge
mcp
br.net.fabiozumbi12.redprotect
FML
fr.evercraft.everinformations
worldedit
fr.evercraft.everapi
Minecraft
gameshark
wondertrade
lootcrate
me.ryanhamshire.griefprevention
pixelshout
serverlistplus
io.github.hsyyid.votifierlistener
nuvotifier
io.github.hsyyid.commandsigns
trainercommands
pixelmon 4.2.5

So this is an issue on my server when it comes to homes… the homes module is broken in alot of different ways. This is just 1 of them. The player never set a home; but it says they have a home. when trying to delete the home it says it does not exist; but in the nucleus folder which is in the root, has home coords; however when having them logout to delete this information from there and they relog in; it just reloads the memory… does the server have to be offline just to edit a players file…? That can be a pain in the ass just to turn the server offline for 1 persons file to be changed. The next issue with the homes module is that this rank that they’re in have a home-count of 4 but can’t set more then 1 home? home-count doesn’t seem to do anything… unlimited home perm… doesn’t seem to do anything. and if the player is a helper but they are also a donator which the donator has a higher home-count then the helper but the helpers higher in the perm structure; why doesn’t that helper’s home-count priorities the larger amount? i think there needs to be a new way of having the homecount for these plugins like nuclues.homes.# rather then in-bedding into pex options which clearly are broken.

also needing configure options to change the private message colors and such like helpop does

I’ll try to get all the points in your text, hopefully I can answer them.

Never seen that before. I’ll look into it.

Sorta. Nucleus has an in-memory cache to try to boost performance. I’ll add a /nucleus clearcache function that you can run to delete offline player’s cache, so that you can then do file changes. That said, you shouldn’t have to - so again, I’ll look into it.

This is a PEX thing, it’ll take the higher home count from the higher rank. That said, I can try to find the maximum - I’ll look into it.

Things like this do not belong in permissions, that’s exactly what options are for. This would mean every time a player adds a new home, I have to check permissions nucleus.homes.nnucleus.homes.max. So I will not be adding permissions for this - it’s not viable.

OK. I’ll make it easier to do.

2 Likes