Nucleus: The Ultimate Essentials Plugin (MC 1.10.2, 1.11.2, 1.12.2)

Anyone able to help me make a world? I can’t get it to work with flags, it just says too many arguments.

Cntrl+F “/world create” gives two results from here when it’s not even locked to this topic.

/world create [name] [dimension type] [generator] [game mode] [difficulty]

/world create help also … helps :confused:

Oh I figured it out! I had to type"/world create [Name] -g [Generator]" I thought I just had to replace the -g with the generator I wanted. It doesn’t fully work though. It will load the first chunk with the generator I wanted, but then it changes to the overworld after that. Really weird. Guessing it’s an incompatibility issue there. Anyway, thanks for the help :slight_smile:

hello! developer, I am translating your plugin into Chinese. I wanna introduce your great plugin to China and post your plugin on www.mcbbs.net. I wanna ask for your permission. Great thanks. Sorry for my bad English.

Hello, Thank you for such a powerful mod/plugin. I recently installed Nucleus fresh out of the box and am trying to setup the groups. I don’t wish to use a permissions plugin yet and wana get things rolling asap. How do I setup the groups USER and ADMIN? I have tried following your guides, https://nucleuspowered.org/docs/configuration/permissions.html but have not had any luck. I only want the two groups, one for my players one for my OP’s…For my Admin/OP I want to be able to do everything an OP can do and for my players I want only the vanilla commands so no TPA now warp no /back…how do I do this without a permissions plugin please as they are time consuming to setup “tried luck perms and almost wasted an hour setting that up”. =)

You can’t do it without a permissions plugin.

Hello! I am looking for the permission for the /give command. I can find no documentation that this command even exists. I tried nucleus.give for a node but it did not work. I see the give xp nodes and give kits but no give. when I type /give it tell me I dont have permission.

I am using another utility program and it is much more poorly documented, maybe the give command is from that, or blocking. Do you have a /give or /item command to spawn items like most management packages have? There is no mention of it in your otherwise thorough docs.

Thanks for the great package! Its very nice and well presented.

Hello! There is no /give command provided by Nucleus, it uses the default Minecraft /give command. The reasoning behind this is because Minecraft’s command is very powerful, and overriding it just does not make sense.

I plan to add a /giveitem like command which has some simpler syntax (though would be less featured), but as it stands, no, Nucleus does not have something like that. Sorry.

Don’t be sorry! IMA newb! I didn’t realize it was a native mc command, as in the past I have always used a perm node for it similar to my other management packages nodes.

Your news is good news cause it means I just need to lookup and use the existing Minecraft command node for give! Thanks for the help! Again great package you got here, thank you for your work!

Edit- node is"minecraft.command.give" duh to me!

1 Like

Is it possible to make a powertool that can be used even when a player does not have permission to use the command?

That doesn’t make any sense

Lol, sorry. I want to put a command on an item (/powertool) and a player can use the item to run the command. But I do not want them to have the permissions to type the command and run it. I have tried to use the /Sudo in the power tool command but it said I can not force this player to use commands.

Sorry, I didn’t mean to come across as rude or insulting. I hope we are good and I look forward to the updated Version. Thanks for your effort.

Sudo doesn’t bypass permissions, and when it says you can’t force a player to use commands it’s because they have * of some sort, or nucleus.sudo.exempt.target

@HuckLetsPlay No. Powertools are player/item type specific, not item specific anyway, and are simply intended as a way for players to be able to run a set of commands quickly. It’s intentionally user focussed, not admin focussed. The powertools run commands as the user, not from the console.

Also, all sudo does is assume the permissions of the player in question. So, using sudo to run a command for a player that they don’t have permissions for wouldn’t work, and a trying to get a player without access to sudo to run sudo won’t work.

What you’re asking for is most certainly out of the scope of Nucleus. I’m not sure if there is a plugin that’ll do what you want.

Is it just me or is staff chat formatting broken in 0.29.3?

/sc test just shows http://puu.sh/w6Dkz/788f010b1a.png

same thing if you toggle /sc, then say stuff

Are you using Boop?

Yes. I suppose that’s the cause?

I just read the replies on the thread too.

It’s due to how it takes over my formatting, but it’s partially because message channels don’t wrap well - Sponge problem really, Boop can only do so much. I’ve been looking at how we could improve compatibility in Sponge.

Using Nucleus-0.29.0-1.10.2-S5.1-plugin.jar with SpongeForge 2366:

14.06 13:13:41 [Server] pool-2-thread-216/ERROR [nucleus]: Could not save data for c9c843f8-4cb1-4c82-aa61-e264291b7bd6
14.06 13:13:41 [Server] INFO Configuration Node has no children.
14.06 13:13:41 [Server] pool-2-thread-216/ERROR [nucleus]: The file c9c843f8-4cb1-4c82-aa61-e264291b7bd6.json has not been saved.

/nucleus info -> https://www.dropbox.com/s/4o3ffdhhuuer47g/nucleus-info-20170614-135211.txt?dl=1

Please advise; thank you!