A new version has been released for Nucleus, it is available for download here.
This is a beta version of Nucleus 3.0.0 for Sponge API version 8.1
THIS IS A BETA VERSION. IT MAY NOT BE STABLE. DO NOT USE ON PRODUCTION SERVERS
Please report any issues to Github Issues (Issues · NucleusPowered/Nucleus · GitHub) CLEARLY stating the version of Nucleus you are using.
This was built from Nucleus commit: 81b5162
If you’re having trouble, visit our Discord channel: Nucleus
Nucleus 3.0 BETA
Nucleus 3 is a major rewrite of pretty much the entire plugin to support SpongeAPI 8.0.
As it stands, Nucleus 3 is NOT 100% stable. Please help testing, and please let us know of any bugs on Github issues!
No docs are available either, but most of v3 will operate on a user level the same as v2. Documentation will follow at a later stage.
If you are upgrading from a previous version, data conversion is NOT GUARANTEED at this stage. Please make a backup BEFORE upgrading. AS ALWAYS, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA LOSS.
Changes and updates will be provided in future release notes, but most of what you know should still be there.
Changes from 3.0.0 Beta 6
- Creating a kit using
/kit create or editing using
/kit edit no longer causes duplicate items when adding a stack to the inventory
- Kits now load from file, the loading routine was incomplete and failing
- An error that occurred when running
/seen has been resolved
- User homes are now retains across server restarts (they were saved, but not loaded properly)
Changes from 3.0.0 Beta 5
Fixes user and general data not being saved due to various bugs.
Changes from 3.0.0 Beta 4
- This reverts the workaround below, make sure you’re using the latest versions of Sponge.
- Fix /tpa not working with an Unknown Error.
Changes from 3.0.0 Beta 3
This is a quick fix to prevent the biggest errors with commands. Future updates will refine these.
- Fix NPE in certain failure conditions
- Workaround to commands where messages may not be displayed.
Changes from 3.0.0 Beta 2
Thank you to everyone who has been reporting issues to be, either directly or via Github Issues
- Home related commands now function correctly.
- Commands that open an Inventory GUI now function correctly.
/vanish now works correctly
- Fix exception when getting some messages
- Fix staff chat not working as expected
- Disabled kit commands by default to protect servers against misconfigured permissions.
- Now using SpongeAPI 8.1
Changes from 3.0.0 Beta 1
The following issues have been addressed:
- Sometimes, attempting to read the Spawn configuration when a player joins causes a null exception. This has been worked around, a proper fix is being investigated.
- Nucleus no longer uses ResourcePacks for copying assets as they are not implemented in SpongeForge as of yet.
- This is an BETA version. It may be unstable.
- Some plugins and mods are known to be incompatible with Nucleus. See Compatibility for more information.