NuVotifier - Votifier with more robust code and vote forwarding

been using nuvotifier-universal-2.3.2.2 on 1.10.2 for weeks just fine

1 Like

Sorry for not updating this thread often. The new maintainer isn’t on the Sponge forums, unfortunately. I’ll contact them and see if I can get the thread transferred over.

I’ve updated the SpongeAPI 4.x download to the latest version (2.3.3).

Is an updated to 5.0 API coming?

1 Like

Any Updates Soon?

So how do I set it to give commands like /give (playername) or a /myvotes command?

First install latest build for NuVotifier (im using it on 1.10.2) then u also need a listener, for that im using SimpleVotifierListener

I have got this from the command console:nioEventLoopGroup-2-1/ERROR [nuvotifier]: Unable to process vote from / , what happened? is it a fault from the server or the client?

Thank you!

u have any issues? cause im still using this on spongeforge-1.10.2 6.0.0 BETA 1853

I’m running this with EMPSponge, but it doesn’t appear that it’s working properly as votes aren’t counting server side.
How do I fix this?
NuVotifier: v2.3.3
EMPSponge v3.0.15

Make sure you’ve set it up properly on the voting site with the public keys etc.

Any updates coming in the near future for API 6.0?

Only when it becomes stable will I add support.

@tux Lattest nuvitifer dont work with
spongeforge-1.10.2-2202-5.1.0-BETA-2022.jar

crashs on startup

It looks like an issue with the Enjin plugin. It’s their fault, not mine.

also getting this error… anyone have an idea as to why?
12.01 22:47:36 [Server] nioEventLoopGroup-2-1/ERROR [nuvotifier]: Unable to process vote from /-insert ip here-

other times i’m getting this error:

I get that same thing occasionally too

I get this error but I don’t know what to do, can someone help me please?

16.01 13:48:00 [Server] Server thread/WARN [Sponge]: The mod seriousvote was designed for nuvotifier 2.3.3 but version 1.0 is in use. It may not work properly.

My other problem has been solved, but now They can not vote on some sites and I get this error 17.01 10:36:04 [Server] nioEventLoopGroup-2-1/ERROR [nuvotifier]: Unable to process vote from /188.122.88.176:56023 So want do I need to do?

This can be ignored, I will be disabling the version requirement in future builds.

Was this fixed?