Old Code and Gradel Help

Two years ago I had developed a mini game plugin and lost the original code, but I had backed it up on my git account. When I retrieved the code, though, the packages returned as folders, and the class files returned with hollow blue “J” icons as displayed below. I don’t think I can compile the the Gradle project either. Any help as to how to fix this would be appreciated.

EI

Update: I’ve temporary created a fresh Gradle project so I could manually copy the class files into it, but when I do Gradle > Refresh Gradle Project, it does the same as the original project and turns my packages into folders and my class files into hollow "J’s

It is doing this because Eclipse does not know where the “source folder” is (this is mainly because the source folder is in another folder). I used to get this issue after downloading from git on eclipsea lot.

My fix was to rename “src” to something else. Then create a source folder (new -> source folder) in the same destination as src was and make sure it has the same name. Then select all from the old src and drag it into the new src. A dialogue box will pop up and there will be a option for “sub folders”. Make sure that is ticked and that should fix the issue