[Paid] Sponge Dev needed for Pixelmon Server

Hello, I am currently working on a Pixelmon Server (4.2.7). The server is currently running these plugins:

-Nucleus (essentials0
-Admin Shops
-Player Shops
-LootCrate
-SpongeForge (1.8.9)
-BuyCraft
-PEX
-TotalEconomy
-World Edit
-Voxel Sniper
-Pixelmon Extras
-Pixelmon Wondertrade

I need a developer to write some plugins for me. I currently am running adminshops (sign shops) but would like an NPC shop plugin where I can edit the items and set prices. I also am using LootCrate to use as vote crates, poke crates, ect. Currently it gives players a crate and a key to open it, but I would like it edited so the crates are permanent at spawn and players are given the key for a specific crate and click the crate with the key to receive the reward.

Another custom plugin I am interested in is a logging tool where you can check the logs for anything with simple commands, tho this plugin isnt something I am prioritizing like the first two mentioned.

For payment, I am open to what you the Devs are looking for. You are the ones who will be writing the plugins so give me a price and lets begin work. Thank you

For that logging plugin, look at Prism

Pretty sure pixelmon has better shops then what you are going to be able to get from a plugin.

I know they do, but I am using an Economy Plugin and NPCs from pixelmon go off of the pixelmon economy. I tried the economy bridge but my server crashes with it. Looked into it a bit and read (not entirely sure) that the Pixelmon Economy Bridge with the Pixelmon Extras plugin results in a crashed server. I want the NPC Shops to work with the Economy plugin I am running on my server.

if it is crashing then you are using the wrong version of the economy bridge for your Pixelmon version, 4.3.0 beta5+ uses the latest 1.8.9, 5.0.0 beta6+ uses the latest 1.10.2, older versions use the previous version

1 Like

Oh is that the case? I appreciate the info MoeBoy!

I am still crashing with the economy bridge for my version of pixelmon (4.2.7).

Join our Support team over at Pixelmon’s Discord. We will then be able to fully help you.