Pay money according to online time

I am Looking for a plugin used to pay players money according to their online time. There is a good example in bukkit named TimeGivesYouMoney. I hope the plugin owning the options like maximum reward per day, reward amout per minute, and related permissions. My server is 1.8.9. Thanks to helper very much.
PayDay is a relavant plugin, but it doesn’t have maximum reward and it is only useful with PEX. I am using permission manager.

Hey im just a beginner plugin maker but i think i can make this plugin…
do you still want this plugin?

Actually this plugin is what u needed…

Yes, I still need your help. I know PayDay, but its author seems have abondoned it. In addition, if I want to use PayDay, I have to installed PEX and there is no “maximum reward per day” option. At last, I think PayDay is built for sponge 4.x.x, but my server is using sponge 5.x.x. Maybe there are some incompatibilities. Therefore, could you help me, please? @ZpknTr

OK first of all im just a begginner and this will take a time… im not sure i can do this perfectly but im using 5.0.0 too so i can try it:
-u want ppl get money for being online in every X sec.
-there will be a Daily Limit ppl wont get money more
i will it a try but as i said im not a java professional,
So dont get disappointed if i couldnt do it…
PS: Its damn hot here im sweating :triumph:

Thank you very much! Thanks for your help :smile:
@ZpknTr

i have a suggestion…
if i try to log every player total daily rewards, its gonna be a little hard for me…
How about giving rewards who have money less than X amount?
its gonna be a lot easier…

Sorry to that. I think I should accept it, because you are helping me, but this option is really a very important part for my server. Players get money based on their online time and they can use money to buy whatever they want. If the plugin uses “giving rewards who have money less than X amount”, it seems to punish players who have paid most attentions.
What about the plugin stop to pay a player money after X time?
Or if it is so hard, you can abondon this option. It means the plugins will only keep the function to pay money to players according to online time without maximum amount.
@ZpknTr

actually i changed my mind, u are right and i wanna challange myself to learn better…
i will try to make like u asked :slight_smile:

Thank you very much. You are so nich.:smile:
@ZpknTr

I think i wont gonna make it soon :sob:
i couldnt even make a loop…
if u dont want to use PayDay plugin,
u can make a commandblock system that gives money to online players…
but there will be no limit…

and i think u can comment on the payday plugin and tell what do u want Hassan can do it…

Also i can help u with PEX, its a little complicated plugin but more effective…

Actually i could make a plugin sends messages to player in every 3 seconds yeeeyy :laughing:
All i need to do now to implement Economy plugin to give money to players :smiley:

ok its giving money every 5 sec…
now im gonna try log daily amount so i can put a limit :smiley:

i did a lot of thing and didnt try yet… hope it works :sweat_smile:

im making a folder for logs in config dir
so u can check who got how much reward that day…

Thank you very much.:grinning:
But, have you released your plugin?
@ZpknTr

there are still some small errors im trying to fix them :disappointed_relieved:

Actually i dont know how to release from here :smiley:
If i cant release i might send u directly…