- Please be careful with updating the config.yml as tags changed.
- I have worked together with https://minecraft-heads.com to offer 2 new sponsored categories.
- I also want to highlight that adding new categories is now possible because of the scripting engine.
- Special thanks to patreon supporter “Jan Oplt” for supporting the PetBlocks project!
- #109 Added new engine option for setting the default particle wiki.
- #110 Added new engine option for setting the default name wiki.
- #119 Added scripting engine for categories and scrolling wiki.
- #148 Changed DB Context to Connection pool when using Sponge.
- #151 Added option to interact with the new GUI engine via the Developer API wiki.
- #140 Fixed MySQL when using Sponge.
- #142 Fixed wearing pets can cause desynchronisation errors.
- #144 Fixed wearing pets displays impact particles when using Bukkit or Sponge.
- #145 Fixed pet does not respawn automatically when changing items in the GUI on Sponge.
- #150 Fixed config join settings where broken when using Bukkit or Sponge.
- #154 Fixed exception is getting thrown on server stop when using SpongeForge.
- #156 Fixed DB connection crash on Sponge.