‍pie_flavor

About

I’m pie_flavor, and I make Minecraft plugins. I’ve done this since about 2013. I’m very familiar with the Sponge API, and know its ins and outs.

Public Experience

Though I can do a lot, I suffer from a lack of creativity and ideas. Most of my plugins, therefore, are made as responses to requests, or are very simple concepts. My Ore page has plugins that I’ve created for Sponge, and I have a couple of other ongoing projects on my GitHub. My four public Bukkit plugins can be viewed here.

Previous commissions

Again, most of my Sponge plugin requests are published as public on my Ore page. Unfortunately, the majority of my Bukkit plugin request responses are unavailable publicly, though I can provide them privately upon request.

Rate

$20/hr. Less if it’s small.

Terms

Support and bugfixes are free, updates/features vary by complexity.

You are licensed the plugin and the source code, with freedom to modify. You cannot sell plugin copies or derivative works, though you may give them out for free.

Contact

I am available on Discord as pie_flavor#7868. Please do not send me a forum PM as I very rarely visit the forums.

Disclaimer

This post is strictly for advertising purposes. Discussion of specific commissions, or other paid development work is prohibited. Furthermore, commissions are not to be discussed on the forum outside of this category.

7 Likes

Got a couple things commissioned by pie, after testing out the plugins there weren’t any issues and the plugins were made to perfection with out any exactly as specified.

In terms of price and work efficacy everything was reasonable and had no problems with contacting him to make some edits while he was working. Plus when I didn’t really understand dev ref he took the time to help me out and explain everything, in order for me to provide a more detailed description too work with.

Edit - July 6th 2018

Didn’t know if making a double post was appropriate so I just went ahead and edited this one.
Alright so this time around asked for a bit more in depth plugin which did take a bit of time too make, but regardless it was made exactly as I wanted it too be.

With pie occasionally suggesting pointers here and there on what would be a better alternative to a command or permission node.

One thing I do want to make clear is even though there were the occasional few bugs pie prompt to fix the issues in a timely manner.

1 Like

I commissioned pie_flavor to make me a pretty simple plugin and they were extremely responsive and carried a conversation while I tested the plugin, they got back to me within 24 hours. The first version of the plugin had an error that Pie was able to fix almost instantaneously, at which point the plugin worked 100% flawlessly. If I ever need a plugin made again I will definitely be coming back.

1 Like

What @MrKitty871 said, if you need plugins made then go to Pie! I asked for a pretty specific plugin and I got it with no issues at the end.

1 Like

Fast development and reply, it is recommended

1 Like

he was amazing
did what i expected and didnt stop even tho i was badgering him to finish it, aamazing really cheap and good at his work A+++++++

1 Like

Vulant here,

Commissioned him for a plugin and it works well with zero errors. Got it done in a good amount of time and with a reasonable price.

10/10 would commission again!