Pieconomy - An economy plugin that uses items as currency

@pie_flavor I am curious about the status of this… Should I be looking at discarding this from the server I am working on?

I’m sorry, I’ve been busy with a lot of other stuff. It doesn’t seem to be happening on the latest Sponge build; can you confirm whether or not you still have this problem?

Hi @pie_flavor ,

I’m having the following error upon starting the server: [05:15:26] [Server thread/ERROR] [Sponge]: Could not pass ChangeServiceProviderE - Pastebin.com
Here’s my config: items{"minecraft:diamond" { currency = emc amount = 8092 } "mi - Pastebin.com

It doesn’t seem to affect the plugin itself, but I have yet to try the placeholder, which seem to be where the bug might have a critical effect.

What more info do you need?

This bug is the same one as directly above you, and it looks as though it’s only happening on SpongeForge. I’ll file an issue for it.

Sorry about the delay, using the latest spongeforge build and still getting same error message as Champion0912 also confirms.

1 Like

A new version has been released for Pieconomy, it is available for download here.

Updated bStats to be compatible with Ore metrics guidelines.

What chest/sign shop plugin works well with Pieconomy?

Pieconomy provides the economy component that is built into Sponge. Therefore, every chest/sign shop plugin, or any other economy-using plugin, works well with Pieconomy.

Is there a way to add NBT data for the currency to the config?

To add a data value to this, add ‘@’. For instance, minecraft:wool@3.

I have this errors