PixelGenocide - Speed up your world by deleting useless pixelmon!

This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, PixelGenocide. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.

PixelGenocide

PixelGenocide is a Sponge plugin that helps your Reforged server run a bit faster by unloading some useless pokémon around the world.

Configuration

Everything is fully configurable. Take a look at the wiki to learn how.

Bugs/Problems

If you have any problem you can contact me in my discord @ happyz#6345.
For bug reports, please use the Github Issues Tracker.

1 Like

That’s… a name and a half.

2 Likes

A new version has been released for PixelGenocide, it is available for download here.

Fixed a bug that prevented “withParticles” from being read correctly.
Removed entity-particles as an hard dependency, now it also checks for the version and tells you if you’re using an untested configuration.

Can I add a clear countdown?

Well… If you know coding…
No okay, in all seriousness, I’m gonna add it to the newest release, but if you want to make sure I don’t forget about it, you should fill an issue here. :slight_smile:

Well, I submitted a question

A new version has been released for PixelGenocide, it is available for download here.

PixelGenocide v1.0.3 for Pixelmon 6.3

• Added support for pokérus, a new value will be added to the config the first time you’ll run the server.
  • Revisioned some aspects of entity-particles and pixelmon, it should work better now, even tho it was working correctly before.

Instead of announcing that a clear will happen in 10 minutes (default), can it just announce when there’s x seconds left before it clears? Similar to how catclearlag does it. I think that would be more useful and will give the players a heads up that it will be happening shortly.

Someone already wrote that in github, i’ll do it for the next update

Just witnessed a pokemon with aura get cleared in front of me by PixelGenocide. It’s set to keep them in the config.

No one reported such behavior, and without a proper way on how to reproduce it i can’t do much

Updated to Pixelmon Reforged 7.0.0

We’ve received a development build to update our plugins.
There could be problems when 7.0.0 will come out but most likely this is the final release.

Hey, can you add timer after clear

Ex : 1 minute , 30 secondes, 15 secondes …

thanks

It’s already on my list, but won’t be available soon.

Is there a current way to get multiple announcements about when Pokemon clear?

Again, already on my list. Please check the issues tracker before submitting new ideas.

Support the PixelmonOverlay ? :slight_smile:

I’m not going to reinvent the wheel, the best I can do is implementing a placeholder which could be used with my overlay api.
Thumbs up this issue so I know how many people actually care about

Generations is not supported and won’t be supported. Please, use reforged instead.

1 Like

Update v1.0.5

• Updated to Reforged 7.0.6.
  • Added ultra beasts support.
  • Added configurable countdown. Very customizable, even tho the default should work for everyone.

You can find the source in my github repo.

Thanks to Ghouly @ PokeMeadows for helping to test with timings.