Pixelmon developer wanted!

About

Hello my name is Lewis and i am 15 years old, me and a friend have started up a new pixelmon server (Growlithe Gaming). However, i am the only one who has an idea on how to use plugins and I am going to need help.

Work Needed

The server is going to need a long term developer that has experience with sponge plugins. This involves making plugins from scratch and editing current ones. It is best if you have experience with pixelmon as well.

Rate/Budget

To start off with i will be willing to pay £10 monthly depending on how well you do (during trial). However, the budget will dramatically increase if you are loyal and extremely good at your developer position.

Terms

The plugins developed for our server will be closed source and only usable by us. But you can add images, videos, ect to your portfolio.

Contact

To contact me outside of the sponge forums please use this email - [email protected]

Regards.
-Lewis

Disclaimer

This post is strictly for finding developers. Discussions that do not directly relate to finding developers, or discussions that discuss specifics are not to occur here. Furthermore, commissions are not to be discussed on the forum outside of this category.

5 euro monthly is kind of tiny. If you really want a developer to do anything for you, you might have to pay quite a bit more right away

My BASE rates for development are £20 an hour. You aren’t gonna find anyone decent at £10 a month.

1 Like

I don’t even charge that, I charge $10/hr and that’s like still tons more than what’s being offered here.