[Pixelmon] PokexpMultiplier - Set a custom experience algorithm per group/user!

Hi SnowBlitzz!

Perhaps check to make sure you aren’t using any type of wildcards in your permissions? Apologies if you have already checked this, just brainstorming. Might be a * somewhere you don’t want it :stuck_out_tongue:

-Rare Candy

Only a wildcard on the owner permission which only I have.

Either way, I’m not complaining lol. It’s fine that the permission is not needed, since it still works.

1 Like

This seems like a great way to speed up the grind for players without having to spam candy :slight_smile:
Is there a way to alter the colour of the message though? The all-green is a bit of an eyesore aesthetically u.u

You should be able to change it through a chat manager, just use these characters to change the color.
Tell me if it doesn’t work, i’ll do ny best to implement them!

Aloha :slight_smile:

As an eg, &7#POKEMON is what I have in my config. That comes out sic. though, in &2 green.

Alright, i’m gonna push it in the next update, that will come probably in a week or so because of i’m working on other projects

1 Like

Getting this error when battling on 5.0.2(newest pixelmon version).

It also kicks me out and the entire serve reboots.

The class involved here with the error is just suffering from an internal change with Pixelmon. Happyzlife, or anyone that comes along, just needs to update the experience gain event to use getters and setters rather than the field.

Yeah, I’m coming with an update for 5.0.2 and that adds everything you guys asked for
EDIT: I did it! it should be on github in a hour. and here this evening (CET)

1 Like

Don’t mean to be a public-ready release, use it at your own risk!
Just pushed the update for 5.0.2, i’ll write the full list of the new features and how to use them this evening (CET)
Still testing it. Also, delete the old config (config/pokexpmultiplier.conf)
Github release

Updated, use this instead.

Thanks for the fast fix, however i rather wait for an official update :p.

There’s the official update on github, tested and everything. I’m currently writing the wiki cause the new features are hard to understand. When it’s ready I’ll post it here too

1 Like

Error using the new release - spawned in a Scizor to battle, knocked it out, and had this message printed:

A battle error has occurred! Check the cnosole for details and report this bug to the Pixelmon developers.

Quick check though makes it apparent that it should come to you though I believe :slight_smile:

Stacktrace: http://pastebin.com/Qit2jAWC

EDIT:

I was also testing a custom drop, using the pokedrops.json, so that may play into it.

Config please, i think i know what happened

message {
enable=true
# You can use #POKEMON, #PLAYER, #OLD_EXP, #NEW_EXP, #MULTIPLIER.
message="&7#POKEMON gained a boosted &e#NEW_EXP EXP&7!"
}
multiplier {
default=1
}

EDIT:
Old config?
Delete and reboot? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah, you didn’t delete the old config, I was writing the wiki for things like that :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah, realized as you asked for the config :slight_smile:

Danke

EDIT:
And yep, functions now :slight_smile:

1 Like

The latest PokexpMultiplier build for Pixelmon 5.0.2 should be good for 5.0.3 too

Got this error when using pokexp info on myself

Config and the algorithm that is using the player. Did you delete the old config?