PixelMoney crash after beating a wild pokèmon

I have created a Sponge pixelmon server with ecobridge totaleconomy and pixel money.
After beating 1 wild pokèmon the server close automatically and gives me an error.

Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: pokemon
at br.github.superteits.pixelmoney.listeners.BeatWildPixelmonListener.defeatWild(BeatWildPixelmonListener.java:32)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_57_BeatWildPixelmonListener_defeatWild_BeatWildPixelmonEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:90)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.forgeBridge$post(EventBus.java:753)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:703)
at com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.battles.controller.BattleControllerBase.lambda$checkPokemon$10(BattleControllerBase.java:1051)
at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.accept(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(Unknown Source)
at java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.ForEachOps$ForEachOp$OfRef.evaluateSequential(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(Unknown Source)
at java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.forEach(Unknown Source)
at com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.battles.controller.BattleControllerBase.checkPokemon(BattleControllerBase.java:1049)
at com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.battles.controller.BattleControllerBase.update(BattleControllerBase.java:356)
at com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.battles.BattleRegistry.updateBattles(BattleRegistry.java:181)
at com.pixelmonmod.pixelmon.battles.BattleTickHandler.tickStart(BattleTickHandler.java:17)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler_75_BattleTickHandler_tickStart_WorldTickEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:90)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.forgeBridge$post(EventBus.java:753)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.eventhandler.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:703)
at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onPostWorldTick(FMLCommonHandler.java:274)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71190_q(MinecraftServer.java:776)
at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71190_q(DedicatedServer.java:397)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71217_p(MinecraftServer.java:668)
at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:526)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Anyone can help with this error? How I can fix Pixelmoney for this.

This topic has nothing to do with sponge so our assistant is no where near as good as the issue board of the mod that is failing.

java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: pokemon

This error typically occurs when a required mod is missing, or a newer/older version of the required mod is present. In this case I believe it will be the latter as field missing normally means it found the class file. Check the dependancies of PixelMoney.

Thanks For the help Mose. Basically I updated the Pixelmoney and now it work