PixelmonPlaceholders - Extends PlaceholderAPI to display Pixelmon-related info

This is a discussion topic for the Ore project, PixelmonPlaceholders. View the full project on Ore for downloads and more information.

PixelmonPlaceholders

This plugin is an extension of PlaceholderAPI that adds many pixelmon features.

It can be used with many plugins. Like Proxying’s Tab Manager, EasyScoreboards and everything that supports placeholders.

Placeholders

You can find all the placeholders in the wiki. But it might be outdated so try to refer to the latest changelog.

Bugs

Please report any bug you can find in the GitHub Issues Tracker.

A new version has been released for PixelmonPlaceholders, it is available for download here.

Pixelmon Placeholders

How to display placeholders in Chinese

I can’t actually send to the client the translation keys because of how PlaceholderAPI works, but the translation should indeed happen on the server before sending the messages.
Every localizable text is translated to the server’s language tho, so make sure your language has been set up correctly.
If you find any problem let me know, just by looking at the old source I am seeing a problem or two about translation that I could solve.

A new version has been released for PixelmonPlaceholders, it is available for download here.

PixelmonPlaceholders v2.1.5-hotfix [Reforged 8.0.2]

Evening folks.

This is a quick hotfix for Reforged’s latest update.

This is not part of the future rewrite, it has nothing to do with that. Enjoy!

I’ve been reported a few problems with the latest hotfix.

They’ve been patched now. Enjoy.