PixelmonShiny - Give players an item to turn on of their party pokemon into it's shiny form! Generations + Reforged!

Thank you so much i really appreciate it!

1 Like

Spirit's Plugin Corner - I’ve created a discord for plugin support. Feel free to come by and ask for help.

A new version has been released for PixelmonShiny, it is available for download here.

Fixed an issue where the shinyblock disappears when clicking into an empty space.

Also bumped the pixelmon versions

Hey im having an issue where the token gets used if you click on any box in your inventory. is there a way to fix that?

Are you using latest release? You reported this issue earlier (see above) and I did verify and fix it.

A new version has been released for PixelmonShiny, it is available for download here.

Fixed an inventory bug in which one player’s party pokemon would mix with another player’s pokemon party under certain circumstances.

This release fixes various issues around pokemon being in the wrong slots and sometimes pokemon in the wrong slots getting their shiny status changed under certain circumstances.

I also give both version a brief try and they still work just fine with the most recent versions of generations and reforged!

As usual, you find both the reforged release (and all the others) here:

Just kidding! Here we have the reforged release right here in ore!

Want more frequent notifications on updates? Need help or got ideas? Hit me up on my discord server!

These are both the same version btw, I just needed to add an extra .0 to be able to upload both. You can see under the version number which version is for what kind of pixelmon. Enjoy!