Players can't open chests

People can’t open chests unless they’re op/have all perms, I can’t work out why and it’s stressing me out. Help would be much appreciated.

I’m running a SpongeForge server with Pixelmon Dark 2.4, was fine before I added Sponge and the plugins and now no one can open chests.

I originally thought it’d be the lock plugin I was using (Keys), but after replacing it with latch the issue persists. I’ve tried going through adding all the permissions I can think of, looking through all the config options and nothing is working.

The server is running:

• Pixelmon Dark
  • PixelmonExtras
  • WorldEdit
  • FastAsyncWorldEdit
  • Latch
  • Nucleus
  • PermissionManager
  • PixelmonGym
  • UniverseGuard
  • Prism

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks

Edit:
Was UniverseGuard coming with global chests disabled by default, don’t know how to delete my poste

you can just put the tag solved into the titel which is in a dropdown box :wink: hope this helps

1 Like

I have te same problem, how can i enable the chests acces for all players?

What plugins do you have? Do you have a permissions plugin too? Also next time, create your own post instead of replying to one 3 years ago :wink:

Only i have sponge and UniverseGuard2, i made a server with mods and when i start the world cant opne chests if i dont have OP permisions

If it wasnt the issue mentioned above (read the first post under “edit”) then it will be a permission issue. Most plugins require a permissions plugin with the permissions setup.

If you use LuckPerms there is a helpful command which tells you what permissions have been checked, so you can try and open a chest and then run the command to see the permission.

Its been a long time since i have heard of university guard being used (is it even API 7?) so my memory doesnt serve me well

Thanks for helping me about this plugin, i really appreciate it, i olny want to know which is the command for enable the chest acces for all players, i create a 5 players server, but i need the universeguard for disable mob spawning in the lobby.

how is it solved?

Thats how :slight_smile: just at the bottom of the original post